Chapter 12

( a/n )

im taking out the POV, it's just i can't write much with it so dont hate me for the switch from 1st to 3rd person 😬

_______________________________

Yoongi looked his sister up and down. He was so used to Yoonji telling him any and everything no matter how big or small it was so finding this out shocked him completely.

It shocked "Taemin" too.

"W-what?" "Taemin" asked. He walked closer to Yoongi and Yoonji.

Yoonji backed away. "Don't act like you didn't know," She said quietly. She walked farther back towards Jin and Taehyung. She made sure she was behind atleast one of them.

"We're leaving now," Yoongi said. He walked back towards the window.

"No," Taemin yelled. "Don't, she still needs to stay here."

"Why?" Yoongi asked. He moved away from the window and walked up closer to "Taemin." He wasn't afraid of him or whoever he claimed to be.

"Taemin" looked down. He wasn't as bad of a guy that everyone thinks he is. He just has to follow some orders. "Because," He started.

"Because why?" Jimin asked instead of Yoongi. He took the role as Yoonji's protecting, walking closer to "Taemin."

"Taemin" sighed. It was time to finally reveal the truth. "Your parents don't want you staying at Yoongi's dorm so they wanted me to come here and see if I could get you to not stay there. When that didn't work I became jealous and did something without thinking."

Yoonji looked up at Yoongi. "Mom and dad set this up?"

"We're sorry sweetie," The twin's mom said as she turned the light on and stepped in the doorway followed by their dad.

"Why don't you want me living with Yoongi?" Yoonji asked. She thought moving out of her parents house would be a good thing, she couldn't figure out why they wanted her back so badly.

"We just dont want you to leave us. We already lost one child, we didn't want to lose another." Their mom said as she was starting to cry. She held onto her husband. "We thought Taemin would know what to do."

"But mom, that isn't even Taemin." Yoongi said. He was tired of 'Taemin' pretending to be someone he isn't.

"What do you mean?" Their dad asked.

"Mom, dad have you ever met Taemin before this?" Both of their parents shook their heads. "So you just went up to him and asked if he was Taemin?"

"Yes, Taemin's a sweet boy." Their mom said. She wiped her tears away.

Yoonji nodded her head. "Yes Taemin is a sweet boy and I love him very much but thats not Taemin." She pointed at the person pretending to be Taemin. "That's his brother Jaemin. He's my ex that treated me the worst. I liked Taemin, but we never dated."

Yoonji and Yoongi's parents looked at Jaemin then back at the twins. They did this for what seemed like forever.

"J-Jaemin?" The dad asked.

Jaemin looked at the dad and cleared his throat. "I guess i'm busted now huh?"

"How could I be so blind?" The mom asked. She had to sit down real quick to process everything that just happened.

"Wait, hyung i'm confused." Jungkook asked. "How did they get Taemin and Jaemin confused?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "They're obviously identical twins Jungkook."

( a/n : pretend jaemin & taemin are twins & identical )

"Yoongi," Yoonji started. She walked closer to him and set her hand on his shoulder. "Let's go, we shouldn't worry about this. Your debut is coming soon." Yoonji motioned for Yoongi to follow her.

Yoongi nodded his head but he didn't move. He kept his gaze at the person that hurt his sister. The person that took away his title as uncle.

All of his members including his sister was already at the window getting ready to climb out when they looked back at Yoongi who wouldn't budge at all. "Yoongi?" Namjoon asked. "Are you coming?"

"I'm coming," He said as he was staring at Jaemin, but he walked backwards. "Don't follow, don't come for Yoonji. Stay away from us." Then Yoongi looked at his parents who had sad looks on their faces. "You to."

His dad looked up. "What?"

"You heard me," Was the last thing Yoongi said to his parents before hopping out of the window and taking off with his sister and the rest of his members.

***

"Thank you so much Yoongi," Yoonji said as she fell into his arms. She wrapped her arms around Yoongi and kissed him multiple times on the cheek. "You're the best little brother ever."

Yoongi pushed Yoonji off and wiped his cheeks. "You're only older be a minute."

Yoonji gave her brother a sly smile and patted his head. "And it bothers you that much."

"You're still short," Yoongi fired back.

"We're the same height."

Yoongi glared at Yoonji. "Yah! Min Yoonji!"

"Guys!" Jin interrupted their argument. "We helped too!" The oldest started pouting.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Grow up hyung," Yoongi bit his lip and looked at Yoonji.

Yoonji smiled at the other members. "And you guys are the best too!" She walked towards them and hugged each and everyone of them to show her gratitude.

"It was no problem," Hoseok said. "I'd want my members to do the same for me if Da Won was gone." He smiled and then his smile faded once he reached for his necklace that was wrapped around his neck. The one necklace he always has on but doesn't seem to remember why he has it on.

( a/n : its a reference * hint hint * )

Taehyung rubbed Hoseok's back. "If we didn't help you hyung then we'd hear it for the rest of our lives." He joked.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!" Hoseok yelled. He turned around and slapped Taehyung on the head.

"It was only a joke," He screamed. He ran away from Hoseok and hid behind Jimin.

Jimin laughed and moved out of the way so Hoseok could properly attack Taehyung.

Yoonji laughed hysterically. She was glad to finally be back with her brother and his members. Being in the same presence as Jaemin really had her terrified. She knows what he's capable of, so the longer she was with him the more terrified she became.

But this was just the beginning.

___________________________________

( a/n )

finally an update lol

bts concert is in a few days! im so excited

also please STOP telling me to update , it makes me update even slower

thank you 😊