Chapter 15

( A/N )

YOONGI IS THE SAME AGE AS JIMIN IN THIS BOOK! BUT HE IS STILL OLDER THAN JIMIN, TAEHYUNG, AND JUNGKOOK!

HE IS APART OF THE MAKNAE LINE!

yes I know Yoongi is actually apart of the hyung line but IN THIS  BOOK he is apart of the maknae line. Thank you :)

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I just want to mention it again just in case anyone missed the beginning chapter of this story

thank you and enjoy reading!

____________________________________________________________________

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked Yoonji as she was refilling Yoongi's water bottle since he was too "tired" to fill it up for himself.

Yoonji nodded her head without looking at Jimin. She didn't want him to bring up the conversation they had earlier. She swore she would never speak of it again but unfortunately she did and she wished she didn't. She regrets sharing her personal business with any of the members besides Yoongi.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jimin asked once again. He leaned closer to Yoonji's face.

Yoonji didn't realize he leaned closer towards her. She turned around and was inches away from Jimin's face. It scared her. She ended up squeezing onto the water bottle making the water fly up and spray in Jimin's face. She forgot to screw the lid back on.

Jimin instantly whined as the water hit his eyes. He began trying to rub them dry.

Yoonji began to panic. "I'm so sorry Jimin I didn't realize you were so close to me." She dropped the water bottle and tried to help him.

Jimin stepped back. "It's okay, I'll just go and grab a towel or something." He started walking but walked into a wall since his eyes were still covered.

Yoonji laughed and placed one hand on his back and one hand holding onto his shoulder so she could guide him in the right direction. "Let me help you, you can't see that well."

Jimin chuckled and let Yoonji help him walk. He could see perfectly fine since it was just water but he wanted Yoonji to feel bad for him so she would have to help him.

They began walking to the practice room. Yoonji opened the door and the rest of the members watched as she helped Jimin into the room.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon asked. He squinted his eyes so he could see more properly.

"I accidentally sprayed alot of water into his eyes." Yoonji answered. She walked Jimin to the others and helped him sit down on the ground.

"What did you spray him with? Bleach?" Jungkook asked followed by a loud laugh. Taehyung smiled and nudged Jungkook in his side

Yoonji glared at Jungkook. "No, it was water."

"If it was just water then why were you helping him walk?" Jin asked. "It was only water."

"Yeah it's not like his eyes were damaged." Hoseok added.

Yoonji opened her mouth to speak but closed it quickly. She looked over at Jimin and furrowed her eyebrows. They were right, why did she help him?

"Where's my water at?" Yoongi asked, interrupting Yoonji as she was about to confront Jimin for playing her even though she should've been smart enough to not fall for his tricks.

Yoonji sighed. "I dropped it so I could help Jimin."

Yoongi gasped loudly and placed his hand on his heart. "So my water bottle is out there on the cold floor."

"Hyung's so dramatic." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook and Jungkook agreed.

Yoonji shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry Yoongi."

Yoongi sighed and stood up. He stretched his body and walked towards the door. "It's okay Yoonji, I'll get it myself."

"We should really start practicing soon," Jin mentioned. He was the next member to stand up and start stretching. "We shouldn't goof off anymore."

"Hyung you're so serious." Hoseok teased. He took a sip of his water bottle and got into position on the dance floor. 

Just as the boys were getting ready to practice and Yoonji was getting ready to hit play on Namjoon's phone, Yoongi came back into the room but he was acting strange. He was panicking and freaking out at the same time.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" Yoonji asked her brother. She jogged over to him so he didn't have to walk across the room. "What happened?"

"This can't be happening." Yoongi muttered. He wasn't paying any attention to anyone that was trying to get him to talk about what's going on.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jungkook asked. 

Yoongi ignored Jungkook and looked at Yoonji instead. "Look." Yoongi held up his phone in front of Yoonji's face.

Yoonji held the phone steady so she could read what was on the screen. "What is this? Who sent this?"

"You know who sent this."

"Can someone please explain what's going on?" Jimin said angrily. "Everyone that's not a Min is lost."

Yoonji looked at Jimin with sincere in her eyes. "Everyone that's not a Min wouldn't understand this. You guys shouldn't worry about it."

"Why not?" Jin asked. He walked closer to Yoonji and Yoongi. "Yoongi practically rushed into here freaking out about something and you tell us not to worry about it? We have to worry about it!"

Yoonji shook her head. "No Jin you shouldn't! Yoongi shouldn't worry about it either! You guys are debuting soon and I don't want anything happening to your debut day. Just trust me when I say you don't need to worry about it. It's my problem."

"Can you at least tell us what it's about?" Taehyung asked. "And I promise we won't interfere.

Yoonji sighed again. "Fine, Jaemin texted Yoongi and told him that Taemin got out of prison today and I don't know how to feel about it."

"Why did Jaemin, a person that was trying to hurt you, tell Yoongi that Taemin was out of prison?" Namjoon asked. "That doesn't make any sense."

"I don't know Namjoon," Yoonji answered. "Like I said this isn't your problem so don't worry about it," Yoonji turned to Yoongi. "And you too. Don't worry about it, I'll be fine."

Yoongi hugged his sister. "Are you sure?"

Yoonji smiled wide. "I'm sure," She backed away from her brother. "I'm going to go ahead and go to the dorm. I'm really tired."

Yoongi nodded his head. "Of course. If you need anything then just call one of us okay?"

Yoonji started walking to the door and stopped in the door frame. "I got it Yoongi, thanks!" She grabbed her bag and walked out of the practice room. She reached for her phone in her pocket and unlocked it. She scrolled through her phone and then she held the phone to her ear.

"Hello." Someone said.

"Hey," Yoonji said with a small smile. "I'd like to take you up on that offer. Meet me downtown by the red flower shop in thirty minutes."

"We'll be there. Thank you for hearing us out."

Yoonji nodded her head. "No problem Taemin, I'm sure there's some things that need to be cleared up." Yoonji ended the call and headed to the red flower shop downtown.

______________________________________________________________________

( A/N )

hellooo 

I just published a new book that has to do with the group seventeen

its called " Runaway " please read! thank ya! 

enjoy this update!