Chapter 6

Yoongi immediately rushed over to his parents house while mentally cursing at himself for droppin his phone and not even bothering to pick it up. Yoonji could be in so much trouble and he wouldn't know what he'd do with himself if she was hurt.

Yoongi pulled up to the house and without hesitation ran out of the car and onto the porch. He jiggled the door and thankfully it was left unlocked.

He rushed inside the strangely quiet house. There was no sign of "Taemin", his parents or Yoonji that is until he heard a voice in the living room.

Yoongi walked towards the voice and didnt recognize it as Yoonji's but he knew whose voice it had to have been.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked "Taemin." He looked up from the tv show he was watching and smiled wide at him.

"Yoongi? Is that really you?" He asked. He got up and made his way over towards Yoongi before he stopped Taemin.

"Cut the fakeness, where's Yoonji?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I think she's still in her room, your parents left me here to watch her while they went out."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at what just came out of his mouth. Why were his parents leaving him to watch Yoonji? They're literally 19 years old.

But Yoongi couldn't think too much about it, he had to go get Yoonji and make sure she's safe so he ran pass him and up the stairs and found Yoonji's room.

Yoongi opened her door and saw her sitting down on her bed. She looked up at him and smiled. She jumped up and hugged the life out of her brother.

"Yoongi thank God! I'm so glad you're here." She hugged Yoongi even tighter. She hugged him out of fear.

"I'll always come for you Yoonji." He said as he guided her out of the room and down the stairs, hopefully "Taemin" doesn't see her leave.

Just as they was about to head out, Yoongi grabbed the doorknob and twisted it but the next thing completely shocked them.

Their parents were standing in front of the twins with angry facial expressions.

***

"And where do you guys think you're going?" Yoongi's eomma asked. Yoonji and Yoongi backed up away from the door so they could stay a safe enough distance away from the both of them.

They love their parents so much, but they aren't right. Thats something we'll get into later though.

Yoongi's parents walked further through the door and closed it behind them softly. "Taemin?" His appa yelled.

"Coming!"

Yoongi heard footsteps coming closer then "Taemin" appeared. "Yes?"

"Have you met our son Yoongi?" His eomma asked. "Taemin" nodded his head and smiled.

"We met a few minutes ago." He said.

He really makes Yoongi's blood boil and him just putting on this fake act makes Yoongi have the urge to hit him even more. He's lucky his parents don't remember who he is.

He can change his hair color.

He can change his looks.

He can change his name.

But he can't change what he's done.

"Yoongi why are you here?" His appa asked.

Yoongi looked around at everyone else before speaking. He didn't want to say, but his parents arent dumb so they already know the answer to their question.

"We're going to my dorm."

"Yoonji! I thought we already discussed this and said no you couldn't stay with Yoongi?" His eomma yelled, catching Yoonji and Yoongi off guard. Their eomma isn't the type to yell at all.

"It's just for tonight." Yoonji whispered.

"But Taemin's here? I thought you would like to see him." My eomma whined. "You loved Taemin."

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief. How could they not know that this isn't Taemin?

"We're leaving." Yoongi said as he hurriedly dragged Yoonji out of that nut house. As soon as they got to the car, they both got in and Yoongi started the car then drove out of the driveway. Just like that they were on their way back to Yoongi's dorm.

"Thanks again Yoongi." Yoonji said just before Yoongi turned the corner and was just a few blocks away from their destination.

"It's no problem." He said quietly.

People may think Yoongi's so cold hearted and just plain rude, hell even his members think that but Yoongi has a soft spot for Yoonji. I mean why wouldn't he? That's his twin sister and he would do anything to protect her. They've been through everything growing up and that's why he has to always protect her now, because she always stood up for him when they were younger.

Yoongi pulled up on the side of the street. As soon as Yoonji and Yoongi got out of the car, Yoongi's members were on the porch watching them as they was walking up.

"Yoongi is everything okay?" Jin asked as he walked closer to him. None of them saw Yoonji walking with Yoongi since she was behind him the whole time, but when Yoonji showed her face and all the other members gasped.

"What?" Yoongi asked as he turned around to face Yoonji.

It was at that moment when Yoongi seen her face clearly. Back at the house he didn't notice what he's noticing now. She must've hid it real good.

"Y-Yoonji? Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he made his way closer to her.

Yoonji nodded her head and stepped back a few steps. "L-let's just forget this ever happened." She said as she made her way pass the boys and into their dorm.

Yoongi's face went blank and his eyes turned dark. His hands turned into fists and hi jaw clenched. He has no right to touch my sister.

"Yoongi what are you thinking?" Taehyung asked. He walked closer to Yoongi and held his fists down.

"He cut my sister."

___________________________________

( A/N )

Just to be clear. Yoongi didntis notice the cut since it was dark outside & Yoonji was covering it at the house.

Love you Army 💓🤙🏽