The big moment

The time flew faster than I thought. I woke up at 7 am and realized what day it was. The audition day in LA. I had butterflies in my stomach, but I didn't care. I got out of my bed and opened the wardrobe, to see what shoud I wear. I really wanted to look good, so I picked my blue sweater and black leggings. I didn't usually wear a lot of makeup, but it was a special day, so I put on mascara. I obviously had to wear my locket too. When I was ready, I walked down the stairs to eat something, because I couldn't survive such a long day on  empty stomach. When I opened the fridge, I saw that all eggs are gone, so I ate an apple instead. I had to catch the bus in 20 minutes and I was prepared to leave the house. My dad was already outside. I knew he was worried about me. I took my leather bag and my guitar and walked outside. "You look amazing. They are gonna love you. She is gonna love you" said dad and gave me a hug. I saw his eyes were watering. I wish he could go with me. "I love you dad." I whispered, smiled at him for the last time and walked away from our house to the bus stop.
The bus that arrived was empty, so I took a seat in the back. At first I thought I could sleep a little more, but my anxiety didn't let me. I got off the bus and looked around. LA looked so huge and busy. It was stunning. I have been there once when I was like 8, but I didn't remember much. Now as I was in LA I had to keep myself busy to avoid overthinking about what could happen that evening. I bought myself ice coffee and started exploring the city.
I didn't want to be late, so I found the theater, where the auditions were supposed to happen. A lady in a black suit gave me my audition number. Before I left I asked "Could you please tell me, what time will I perform?" She started searching something on her computer and said "You are the last one performing today. That means about 9pm." "Thank you."
I was a little afraid about getting lost in the city, so I sat there with other people who were waiting for the moment of truth. I could tell I wasn't the only one being nervous. One man started throwing up and they had to call an ambulance. That definitely didn't make me more confident.
The first contestant was called inside and that meant one thing: Katy was here too. Some people left the stage with happy tears, some people did not. I could see my legs were shaking.
I looked at the time. It was 8:55. I could hear the man in black say my name. My face was all white and I felt so weak. I walked through the hall to the place where the man was. I looked to the right and there it was. A huge stage. I couldn't see Katy from this angle. I felt my heart beating so fast. The man had a walkie talkie and was talking to someone. Suddenly he turned it off and said"It's your turn. Good luck." I was so scared.
I took a deep breath and walked out. The room was huge. I could feel hundreds of eyes staring at me. I looked at her. She was more beautiful than ever. Her smile, her hair and her gorgeous eyes, that you could stare at for hours. She looked like an angel. Just like on my posters. I wanted to run down there and hug her.
Everyone was quiet and then I heared her voice for the first time "Hi, what is your name sweetie?" "My name is Alya" I said and tried to look as confident as possible. I could see Katy staring at me for a second and then she started talking again "And how old are you Alya?" "I am 15." I think she realized who I was, but for sure she acted naturally. "Let's hear it then." My heart was beating so fast and I could feel it in my throat. I couldn't breathe. Suddenly the room was all black and I passed out.