Chapter 13: Day 2

i managed to stay awake all night. at one time evryone else was asleep but i'm keeping my promise. i will not sleep until Sage comes out of there alive.

.

the career pack wake up at dawn aroun 5:45 am

.

they come out under the canopy and start cooking a breakfast of sorts.

.

Sage pulls out some berries he picked yesterday and tarts eating them.

.

"Sage stop!" Talia shouts. he drops the berries and puts his hands up. "thse berries will make you really sick! they wont kill you if you treat it though. you need medicine!" she explains worriedly. damn damn damn damn damn! Sage is going to die. i need to get him that medicine. i look through the prices of things and see it only costs 100 dollars on day 2! cool he has 5 million. i grab a peice of paper and write him a note to go wih it.

.

"Sage,

     i'm sorry that happened. here's the medicie for it.

love you and miss you, i know you can do this!

                                      - Cirri <3"

.

i attach the note to the medicine tube and wrap it in a parachute. i hand it to the parachute controlman and he drops it in front of Sage.  

.

i see him put his breakfast down and move to the side to open it. he reads the note, sheilding it from camera veiw successfully. he smiles and looks up to the sky. he puts his hand on his chest, signalling that he loves me.

.

he pulls out the medicine and drinks it like it says to do. he smiles and stuff the note in his pocket, closing the zipper.

.

after they finish their food they spilt up intotheir teams and continue their process of shifts. Sage and Denmon and Resin go off into the woods.

.

Ambria Talia and Daniella stay and keep watch. they dont bother having people nap because they had a full nights sleep last night.

.

i get bored after a while and look at the big screens up front to see what the other tributes are doing. i check out the other alliance, District Partners Merra and Drago from 7. they're screaming at each other about food rations.

.

"well i'm hungry! so if you let me have more you can have some more too!" Drago shouts.

.

"no! we need to ration our food and save it! your so stupid! do you wanna die from running out of food or grow a pair and deal with small portions." Merra screams in his face angrily.

.

there's one girl, Carmella who hasnt done anything so far except getting water. shes hiding in a tree next to a little pool of water. shes covered in mud and well camoflauged. she wont get many sponsors if she doesnt try though.

.

i look back to my own screen to e age. Denmon trips over a tiny rocks and falls flat on his face. i hear his mentor laugh at him and so do Sage and Resin. they help him up and Sage shoots down a very large deer with his spear, sending it right through the heart.

.

they applaud his great kill and spear aim and drag it back toward the Cornocoupia camp.

.

they get back and the girl's eyes widen at the massive deer they place down.

.

"i know how to file those antlers down and make them into daggers." Ambria says. she cuts the antlers off the animal and grabs a small pocket knife from the supplies.

.

they send Daniela and Talia out on their own since Ambria has just gotten so into her sharpening.

.

Denmon skins the animal while Resin starts a fire. i see Sage walk into the Cornocoupia for a minute. he pulls out my note and kisses the paper before making the hand on his chest signal once again.

.

i smile and figure this would e a good time to go to the bathroom. i tell myself along with not sleeping, i'll only use the bathroom when i have to and i know nothing will happen.

.

i push my button and Sage shows up on Brutus's screen.

.

i rush in and out of the bathroom, not wanting to miss anything.

.

i come back and sit down and press my button bringing Sage back to my screen. the guys are cooking and preparing the deer while Ambria is still concentrating on her antler weaponry.

.

when the two girs come back they have two rabbits and some small roots. wow thats unimpressive compared to my man's fat deer!

.

they all feast on deer and berries for dinner later and appoint Resin to keep watch. they agreed earlier that Daniella cant watch because she'll just kill Sage.

.

Brutus clicks his button and goes to sleep for the night, leaving me to watch Daniella as well.

.

i hope her death is slow and painful! no one calls me a bitch! 

.

.

.