Sofia Huerta

Imagine

Imagine . .

Sofia worrying over you

You had no idea what was happening; everything moved around you so quickly and muffled voices could be heard over the massive ringing in your ears. Your vision clears and suddenly you're looking up at the medical trainers. 

"Y/N, can you hear me?" 

"Y/N, stay with us. Try not to move, you banged your head."

Voices were all around you, and suddenly you began to remember what had happened. You were chasing the ball up the field, but sent it backwards to Carli so Mal could move back and be onside. But before you could receive the pass back from Lloyd, a defender had managed to slide tackle you, sweeping your legs out from underneath you and your head slamming against the turf. 

As the medics put you onto the stretcher and carried you off the field, you saw a familiar face look down at you. With worry written all over her face, she put her hand on your shoulder.

 "Take deep breaths, in and out." The brunette said, reminding you to focus on your breathing. She stayed by your side until reaching the exit tunnel, where Jill called the midfielder over. 

"Sofia, go in for Long. Alex, you're going in for Y/N." Sofia nodded and walked over to the sideline. "And Huerta?" Jill added, making Sofia turn around. "She's going to be okay." 

Sofia forced a smile and nodded, before turning around and sighing. 

"I hope you're right."