Ali Krieger

Imagine

Imagine . .

Being interviewed with Ali

"Today we are fortunate enough to have two of the United States Women's National team players with us. Defender Ali Krieger and forward Y/N L/N." The interviewer welcomed them before turning to Ali and asked her some questions.

"So Ali, what is it like having Y/N as a roommate?"

Ali smiled over at you before answering the question. "It's really fun. She likes to sleep a lot of the time so its peaceful, but when she gets with Ash or Kling, well," she paused and laughed while looking at you again. "It gets a little crazy."

You returned the smile and laughed as well, knowing how crazy the three of you got when you were together. In a way, she had a point. 

The interviewer looked over from Ali to you. "Y/N, what is it like having Ali as a roommate?"

You folded your hands in your lap and smiled at Ali, "Well, now that you mention it, Ali is a wonderful roommate who lets me, Ash, and Kling use her makeup as paint when we get bored. She also /loves/ putting up with my blender accidents. Like one time, I forgot to put the lid on the blender, so when I turned it on, everything inside it went everywhere. And I literally mean everywhere, the ceiling, the cabinets, the walls, floors. Literally everywhere."

Ali laughed before cutting in, "Hey, listen, that mess took us 3 hours to clean up. Also, touch my makeup again, and you can sleep outside." 

We all laughed and I put my hands up in defeat. This interview was going to be fun.