Chapter 3 The Gifts and Dinner

S'mear P.O.V.

So I guess, it's gonna be harder than I thought to make her my wife. I sent her the gifts and she never responded, are call to say that if she had receive them are not. But of course I know she got the gifts because I got conformation that she receive them. So since she didn't respond it's time I pay Ms.Hall a visit,to see why she has not answer me and to let her know that I made Dinner Reservations, for us at her favorite restaurants, which is not one of mind but it's Daniel's on
60E 65th St it is a upscale French Restaurant, and is rank number 2 while mine is rank number 1 but I will do this because she likes this place I do hope she say that she will have dinner with me because there are a few things I like to discuss with her but I need to go to my office I have a meeting at 10am.

       My office is in Manhattan like 3 blocks from my penthouse the floor plans it is five thousand sq feet I paid 10 million for it, it has 25' ceilings a formal living room, a spacious media room complete with wet-bar, the kitchen is a chef's w...

       My office is in Manhattan like 3 blocks from my penthouse the floor plans it is five thousand sq feet I paid 10 million for it, it has 25' ceilings a formal living room, a spacious media room complete with wet-bar, the kitchen is a chef's with dream with every convenience including a separate 1,200 bottle wine cellar, zen styled master bedroom complete with dressing room, and spa-like master besuited, it also has a fully equipped gym. With massive private outdoor decks, a home office 3 bedrooms guest suite, panic rooms 2 fireplace 5 bathroom, 2 half bathrooms 10 parking spots.

That Dam meeting was to long I have to get going cause I have a photo shoot and interview for the business man of year and I have won award for the past five years and that is a 4pm and I need to drop in on my future wife and confirm our dinner plans sitting in my office in a daze thinking about my wife I hear a knock on the door come in I say oh I see you 2 demwits knows how to knock I have a question for you guys do y'all have a fucking job cause y'all be here at my office."yeah we have a job bitch we were on our way to Remi restaurant for lunch and we wanted to know if you were coming. "Oh and did you see the way Desi was looking at your girl like she was a piece of meat that he wanted to eat, man I don't know what you gonna do with that guy wanting your girl, but I can say this I prefer her to be with you, because I know you will treat her right cause you have been behind her for sometime, and him I think he's just evil every one his employees is scared shitless of him. I don't want her to be hurt by him so when are you going to ask her out?"I asked her out I sent 10 thousand roses and a talking teddy bear asking her to dinner but I haven't heard anything from her so I'm gonna drop by her place after the photo shoot and see if she wants to go to dinner with me and we can even pass by the club.

 I don't want her to be hurt by him so when are you going to ask her out?"I asked her out I sent 10 thousand roses and a talking teddy bear asking her to dinner but I haven't heard anything from her so I'm gonna drop by her place after the photo s...

Well it's time for me to go and see my wife and now she will see who the fuck I am she will get to see the power I possess she lives at the luxury apt. Call the muse they are okay I think a little over price if you ask me.

" I heard a knock on the door and then I looked out of the peep hole and I really couldn't believe my eyes he's at my house I open the door and asked,what in the hell are you doing here?"

" will I sent you some gifts and I ask you a question and you never answer that question."

"Well the answer to your question is no."

"what? why? I only ask you to go out to dinner, not to marry me are sleep with me, but you need to go and get ready you have five minute to get ready before we miss our reservation and hurry up!"

"I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"yes you are. And if you don't hurry up I'm come in there, and dress you my MY GOT DAM SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"you arrogant high handed baster, who in the hell do you think you are well if I told you that I would have to kill you now go and get ready cause we are going out and not one word out of your smart ass mouth."

Jencey P.O.V

I got ready in 5 minutes and I walk out of my room I could have sworn I saw his mouth come open and then it was like he was speechless I told him to close his mouth before something flys in there.

Smear: You are beautiful my love, I have never seen a woman as beautiful as you,So are you ready?

Jencey: And grab my hand I tried to pull my hand from him but he held on tight we walk out of my apt. And made our to the car and his chauffeur was about to open the door and he said don't I have it,so I got in the car and he shut the door and made his way to the other side and took his seat and when he settle in he grab my hand again and he was holding on tight like I was going to disappear on him are something we was on the road about 30 min when I felt him staring at me his eyes never move off me I told him to take a picture it will last longer."

Smear: I have plenty of pictures of you my love.

Jencey: what do you mean? your not some kind of stalker are you.

Smear: no I'm not a starker but you will fine out all about me in due time let's have dinner first."

Jencey: the car stop and I look up and it was my favorite restaurant how did you know?

Smear: I know a lot of things my love.

Jencey: we got out of the car there was the paparazzi and they started throwing questions at him.

Mr. Rossi: are you and Ms. Hall: dating he kept quite and glare at them. And then they started on me "Ms.Hall this is the first man we have had the pleasure of seeing you with are you two serious are you the next notch on his bed post" Smear glare at him if his eyes was a gun that reporter would have been dead and then I ask the same question in my head is that it do he want to sleep with me is that it? They lead us to a private table and then we were seated and then the waiter came over and asked to take my order and was staring at me and Smear told him to that if he wanted to keep his eyes and his job he better keep them off of me and I asked him possessive much and he said that YOU ARE MINE! and I don't like men looking at you like you a piece of meat!................................

Hi there I just want to let you guys know that this is my first book there are a lot of mistakes but it will be edited when I'm finish the book and thanks for taking the time to read my story