Chapter 6 The Club Fight part 1

Smear POV

Me and the boy was getting ready to go to my club, which is Club One the hottest club in New York. The girls are together I don't know where they are and I miss my Regina it been 12h23m since I saw her, I miss her so much and I didn't want to be looking like a teenager girl by calling and asking,where they are. I have to give her the ring that say she belong to me and me only and only me.What the hell is taking y'all bitchiest so long getting dress? Man y'all acting like some bitches on prom night. We might be some bitches but we can't out looking like shit I mean look at you look like you just step out a GQ Magazine and you want us to go out any kind of the way so any way we are finish let's go and get our club on."So guys don't have those hoes all over at the table cause I don't need Jencey fucking up another car so keep the hoes a way from the VIP when we there.' So who will tell her if some hoes be in there with us" I don't know who would tell but I don't want to take any chances at all!!!...

"Your are so whip I never thought I'll see the day when you fall head over hills for a girl said Chris" How fucking can you be? You know good got Dam well how fucking long I have been lust over that girl I have love her since our college days when she was a freshman and I was a senior. You dumb fuck! "Boy you haven't even smell the pussy and your whip she is leading you around like a lost fucking puppy."

Smear said: fuck you Remi and fuck you also Chris to the second power and I don't want anything and I mean anything to take her away from me so with that being said keep the fucking hoes out of my VIP lil bitches cause I swear fore God I will kill you muther fuckers if you mess this up for me playing with those hoes so be careful very careful cause I'm sure none of you want feel my wrath and I'm very sure of that. So are you two beautiful queen ready to go are not cause I don't like her being alone at the club with all of those fools looking at what's mine while she's at the club so let's go.

Mean while at the club.

Jencey P.O.V

Me and the girls are at the club, there are guys coming over to our table asking us to dance and we all decline nicely and they walk off egos are a little bruised they all went away but then this ass come and he wouldn't go away and then he went to the stage and started doing karaoke a song call Gotta Be by this group call Jagged Edge. And it seems he was singing the song to me what the hell is he saying I have a man and everyone here knows that and in the middle of his song the music went off and 12 men come in and form a circle and the music came on and then I heard these words.

walking threw the club bitches show me love niggas hating so I mug you,you know wassup shit is getting heavy walk through the club goose up in my cup niggas hating so I mug this shit is getting heavy you know I can't be touched,
shit is getting heavy ah, shit is getting heavy,killing there niggas and you ain't even gotta tell me ooh is it my demeanour? Is it cause I'm cleaned up when I step up on the scene? Is it my no swag, packing the shit you lack nigga, you wish you had? That I backseat ride I'm chauffeured, cana young feel any older? I'm a boss like ross or hover your girl looking good, damn you know mean bro soon as I make my move, you know she gone leave ya let's not make her choose. Cause she's not that confused I know it's me she want and you know it to
no need to front, oh walk threw the club bitches show me love niggas hating so I mug, you,you know wassup, shit is getting heavy walking through the club goose in my cup niggas hating so I mug this shit I can't be touched, this shit is getting heavy she want me, she want me, she want me now hold up, let me check my Rolex time for me to rollout,meet at My jet-leg my room girl let show out yes time to have sex we can do it how you want it girl let you get a taste of Rossi world ah ah ah don't stop fast now, better pull my brakes we trying to make a baby just wanna hear that ooh ahh sound.

And there he was standing there in all of his glory with his cocky ass follow by fuck boy 2 and 3 I stood up and went to the DJ stand and turn that shit off and and took me a mic and said I'm about go Ape Shit on this nigga what the fuck do you think you are doing? Go ahead and just try me and see how you like her blood all over your Armani suit I hope some of it get on fuck boy 2 and 3 now just try me let's see who will wins this game.