Chapter 7 Charity Event

Unknown P.O.V

V

I pull up to this event for runaway teens step out of my limo wearing my Armani dinner coat and my black pants I hit the red carpet all heads turn to me looking at me like I'm some king of God, but it was short live cause like a block down I heard...

I pull up to this event for runaway teens step out of my limo wearing my Armani dinner coat and my black pants I hit the red carpet all heads turn to me looking at me like I'm some king of God, but it was short live cause like a block down I heard to roar of thunder and then three demon charger pull up and two hellcats was behind them and all the paparazzi turn to them and they left me standing there like I was invisible like I wasn't ever there. And there they were standing in front of me the one I hate the most, so I stroke in the place and was starstruck.

Wow I never seen so many superstar in the same place at the same time,dam this producer knows everyone how did he get so lucky I mean everyone is here rapper's, R&B, Pop, Country, Rock, all the hottest acts today

Wow I never seen so many superstar in the same place at the same time,dam this producer knows everyone how did he get so lucky I mean everyone is here rapper's, R&B, Pop, Country, Rock, all the hottest acts today. Man I see Bebe Rexa and when I say she is fine I mean a dime oh snap Hasley I would do some thangz to her if I wasn't married but that girl Rita  Ora I'm in love with her and look at Keyshia Cole OMG what is going on here look at  Drake oh oh Nikki she talking to the Les twins oh and then Brett Young in case you didn't know that's my Shit yeah this man know everybody how can I be down with him I wonder if I can roll with him man I know he has tap a few or more of girls I bet his dick stay on happy and he never get any sleep he must be taking Viagra.

But on a serious note I'm not here for that I'm here to settle a score with Desi McGee my wife has a picture of him and her from when they where in school and she said that he rape her. And now I'm here for pay back I never liked or care for him and his cousin S'mear and Julian but I know of them from reading business magazine they are always gracing some cover or another with the pubic saying how good of a business men they are but to me they are nothing but a bunch of rapist I can't say all of them are but o know one of them for sure is and they ate all here at the same place at the same time I have men all around this hotel waiting for my signal so we can get the fireworks started. And if you are wondering who I am I am the Mafia Boss Joseph Ferrari I  have the second largest Mafia in the world and there's only one that's larger then mine and the much more dangerous then me the leader is call Cerberus, they say in the underworld that he is a cruel as you can get and he has this no nonsense attitude and will kill even before you you can blink your eye I have never had the pleasure of meeting him myself but when we do meet it's going to be hell to tell the captain cause one of us has to go and I know it won't be me.  Cause I'm wondering how they don't know I'm here what type of Mafia Boss is he when I here in his city and he doesn't even know, but then again he might know I'm here but I'm not scared of him any way and they said he has some many bodies and kills that everybody is bow down to him and his people and they also said that he has boil some of his enemies and peel their skin off and that he also uses acid and  they say he has a lake of piranhas  so they can finish off the rest of the people when they get through with what ever they want to you and this is the thing your body is never found just to name a few of his favorite. No one has ever seen him cause he keeps a low profile and stays under the radar and is never seen I mean people know who he is I just have never saw him.

   Team 1 are you in place? Team 2 is everything ready to go? Team 3 is the path clear for the escape? All teams be ready for my signal, this is so much fun there not gonna know what hit them.  Jamie it's been four hours how many more acts do they have left? "It's 3 Sir"everyone get ready and wait for my signal. We are at the last act witch is S'mear and the supermodel Jencey Hall is doing their song call your the reason. And then I gave the signal we had three minutes to get out of there before blow along with everyone else and then there it was Boom Boom Boom! It shook the whole hotel I bearly made it out myself and I said to the cars everyone and then we went to the hotel that we where staying at we didn't stick around to see if anyone was injured are hurt when we made it to our hotel we had dinner while we was waiting for our jet to be fuel up so we can go back I got a phone call saying that all planes where grounded cause of the bombing of the hotel and that no plane was to go in or out of the airport. So I call for my car and made it to the next state where I caught a flight I told the men to wait for the plane to be ready before they come back they should be at least an hour or so behind me so I wasn't worry at all I know they will reach soon I saw on the news that many people got hurt in the bomb one of them being the model Jencey none of this was for her but with war there are casualties and there where a lot of innocent people got hurt because of Desi McGee rape my wife when they where in college together. But I do hope that the model make it she is beautiful but the news said it doesn't look good for her that would be the only thing I would feel bad about.

Hi guys how are you here's another update please enjoy commet and press the little star so happy reading.

Chase