Chapter 4 Gifts And Dinner Part 2

Jencey: So we place our order for our dinner. Jencey order the Chicken Basquaise and Smear order Steak Diane and for desert I had Frozen chocolate mousse and he had Macho Dacquois Cake and we had the
1935 Burgundy wine. S'mear.while we wait for the our dinner why don't we play 20 question and I'll start so what so what's your favorite color ? "purple" Jencey.What's yours? 'black and green" what your favorite past time thing "reading" what is your "singing" when is your "birthday "June 26" and your is "June 25" wow so have you ever been and love before? He asked and I said no and I said same question. S'mear  he look up and say yes and I mean I fell in love about 6 years ago and you know the hurting part, she doesn't even know I'm alive he said with a sad smile. "How can you say she doesn't know your alive?"because she doesn't" So why are you here with me? If you still in love with her? Because, I like you and I do mean like you a lot and I want you to be mine, and I would like to let you in on a secret but I will have to kill you. "Well you can keep that dam secret cause I value my life." But there are some things I would like to talk to you about, the food arrive in record time one of them being I wrote this song and I would like for you to sing it and it's call Run To You and that's what I want you to be for me I want to be safe in your arms, I want you to fall in love with me marry me and be the mother of my kids, Do you even want kids? "Yes I do, but your moving to fast, slow down" "I just don't beat around the Bush I get straight to the point." "I don't know how this is moving a little to fast for me, this is only our first date." Ah first date we are not strangers we known each other for years are did you forget that we went to college together you where a freshman and I was a senior. Do you remember I'm class of 11 and your class is 14.i would always watch you, but you never gave me a look. Which comes to my next question, Will you be my girlfriend? Will you be mine? Just give me a chance to love you and show you that your just not another notch on my bed post, I want to be with you and only you, you don't have to answer me right now I just want you to know that you'll be safe in these arms of mine. "How do I know you want cheat on me,you are a man whore after all how would I know can trust you tell me that, and you like bossing me around and I don't like that "I don't have to boss you around, you can boss me around" if you want"how do I know I can trust you with me and my heart?" What will happen when you are bored with me. Tell me what will happen! "I wish you understood me maybe it will take time for you to figure it out. So will you do the song for me? We can head to the studio now and we can try the song and some other one I have all I ask is that you think about be with me. So let's go and do your song.
"I don't have to wait to give you my answer we can see where this goes, and don't you even think about bossing me around"when she said that she would be with me I was so happy I thought my heart would bust and now I can breathe finally it doesn't feel like I'm suffocating anymore I love this woman so much and she has no idea or even how much. Looks like operation make her my wife just began, now all I need is to make her fall for me. I wonder if it's gonna be hard she not like other girls I give an hour of my time and I do know one thing I have no time for anyone else cause I plan to spend all of my free time with her. Here are a set of keys to everything. Jencey I forget to ask if you like the gifts I sent to you? Oh I forgot about those I love them especially the bear with your voice saying have dinner with me I showed it to my friends and they also love it and was saying how romantic it was it was really great I love them! So now we are having dessert and he ask if he could see me tomorrow for breakfast so we can spend the day together but I told him I have an early shoot in the morning but I said "I can meet him for lunch so we can do something together he don't knowing secret I have love him also for a long time when he thought I didn't notice him I did I have been in love with him since we were kids why don't he remember me but wait til he find out I wonder will he still love me when he find out........