Chapter 6 The Club Fight Part 2

Jencey P.O.V

And then I saw a fist come pass and it was Desi I was like what the fuck,I saw Smear duck and come up with his own combo of fist from his knees and arms to his face with a straight jab hitting Desi and his nose and making it bleed. And the I heard Smear say

do you really want to do this little cousin guaranteed there's no one here to save you now we're not in high school nor college anymore.

You know you can't beat me so do you want to fight are we can to get into some gangsta shit, and of course you know I'll will win at that also. Desi said nothing as he bald up his fist and try to punch him again Smear ducks and punch him knocking him to the ground and said I'm just gonna have to beat that ass for you once again and he beat the shit out Desi and I was screaming somebody stop him please! I don't want Smear to kill him cause he has all of his training fighting like kickboxing, jitsu, taekwondo, aikdo, and I was also told that he does some underground fighting also they call him the walking death I really don't know how anyone will win against him. Everyone says he is mean ceuel and cold hearted but he's not to me he gives to many charities and he has also build a home for the runaway teens where they don't have to answer any questions to come and get a meal, shower clean clothes and a bed for the night it's call 'Covenent House' and it is in 31 cities and is growing everyday and there is something I no one knows I'm and love with him and I just hope he's in love with me also I think I may have said to much so I gonna stop here.

Desi P.O.V

I was getting my mack on singing gotta be by this group call Jagged Edge to Jencey when the song went off and I look around and there stood my biggest rival and also my worst enemy so I walk over to him then and punch the hell out of him out of him but I never expected him to go all karate kid on me. Most people don't even know him they think he's just this business man if only they knew he's my cousin and I hate him to the core he always gets what he wants he took his father business at the last minute and he also took the family business over I was so close to getting everything I ever wanted to say it in my grasp his father owns air lines they are American airlines,Pelta airlines, Southwest airlines, Turkish airlines, and also airlines out of the country,and then let's talk about what my grand father left he own the port's of the world that's how my uncle brought the airline's with the money he earn from the port's. Some may think I'm jelous but I see it see it as it was enough to divide between 3 sons okay my father is the middle child, and Smear father is the first child the heir and my other cousin Jules father ofcourse is the last child but they have more money then my family and I can't figure out how they did it at all we started out with the same amount of cash my father had the business, I have heard rumors that my uncle Jaxon gave Jace money to start computer company and my uncle Jace company is the largest in the world, my father's company is also largest hotel and resort company but we don't make money the way they do and I have try to talk to my father about going international with the business but he say that he is fine with the way things are and when I take over I can do as I choose but when will I take over I'm the only one that hasn't done so I want what the other 2 have power yes I have money I'm a billionaire but that Smear is a trillionaire Jules is a muli billionaire Smear try to help me when we in school I was so jealous of him I didn't want his help I want to make it on my own and not only did he take the business he also stole Jenny away that's what I call her and he also ruin the only girl I never love her name was Mary he borke her heart and it broke my heart see her that way all broken, but she chose him over me, and that's why I want to see him hurt just like he hurt her but I have a trick up my sleeve for him I'm going to brake him down piece by piece make him feel every thing I felt when Mary wouldn't talk to me anymore cause she found out that we were cousins cause that baster broke her when he slept with her and toss her aside. The reason no one knew we were kin cause we went to school under our mother's maiden name so it was like no one knew us and didn't know we were related.
I know people won't believe me when I out him for the monster being he really is and do believe me when I say he's a fucking monster that has a lot of secrets and he keeps his secrets cover up with all the lies he tells like this one I bet he never even told Jencey that they were arrange to be married and have been since they were kids. I know he never told her but still he's dating her like they just met like they are not arrange to be married,and that just one of his many secrets and the biggest one of all to the world he's Smear the multi billionaire and to me I know him as Cerberus the hell hound and his two friends stand by him make up that three headed dog. But that's for another time and it's either there way are your body probably won't be found in this lifetime. I think I've said just about a little to much we'll get into that a little later.