Prologue

I walk into my favourite Café on Main Street, instantly inhaling the sweet smell of coffee and pastries. Table 9 Café is always crowded at this time of day. I line up, smiling as one of the baristas see me and starts to prepare my order. I'm quite know here. I've been going here for 10 years now that I'm 15 and I still order the exact same thing: a double chocolate chip cookie with a vanilla frappé. Yes, I've been a coffee addict since age 5.

Once I reach the counter and pay, I grab my order and start to head over to table 9. I always thought it was lucky to sit at table 9 since the café was called table 9, but as I walk closer it, I see a boy, quite handsome may I add, sitting in my table for 2. I have never sat anywhere but at table 9 and I wasn't gonna let this leather jacket- wearing stranger ruin my 10 year long tradition. I walk over with my biggest smile and cough to get his attention, trying my best to keep a stern and straight face. He looks up and gives me a generous smile, and I can't help but smile back.

"Hey, sorry to bother you but is this seat taken? There's just no other seat here, well none that I like to sit at and-"

"It's all yours."

=====
Hope you like it so far!