Three

I stand still, not sure if I heard him properly. A date? I contemplate about the outcome of this date that I would potentially go on. All I know for sure is that Johnny and I are just a summer fling and I don't wanna end up getting hurt. But the way I feel when I'm with him is something that you shouldn't feel with someone you just met today, not even someone who you have a summer fling with. I can't help but wonder if Johnny and I could be more than just a fling.

"Yeah I guess" I say, not realizing what I had just blurted out. I wanna punch myself so bad!

"Really?" His eyes light up as he looked down at me. He's not the tallest guy out there, but I'm definitely short as hell. I nod, not having the heart to take back my unofficial decision. He takes my hand and we begin to walk toward a streetcar.

"Our date starts now" he smiles, pulling out a red rose from his back. I gasp, not knowing where it came from.

"Thank you! Where did you get this?" I guess you can say I'm shocked and quite impressed. I haven't taken my eyes of this guy for the past 4 hours. I mean can you blame me?

"I bought it from a flower stand when you weren't looking. It's been on my back for hours, I think I have thorns stuck on my spine" he jokes as we step into the streetcar. I chuckle at his sense of humour. Not really knowing what to say. The next thing I did took both me and Johnny by surprise. I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he leaned against the window of the crowded streetcar. I feel him move his lips to my ear, still hugging me.

"It was definitely worth it."

=====
Hi if you haven't already, check out my new book touch ! It's a Johnny fanfic too and it's hella dirty so read at your own risk:)

Comment and vote