Two

By now, it's 12 pm Johnny and I were walking around downtown just getting to know each other. I found out that he's actually from L.A. but was born and raised in Toronto. He didn't tell me why they moved, but he did say that he loves to sing and write songs. I told him a bit about myself, how I'm into travelling and my love for country music. He could not let go of the fact that I was a country girl as he talked with a country accent for 30 minutes straight. You can already guess that those 30 minutes consisted of me laughing and him embarrassing himself to a ton of strangers.

Stranger.

That's what he was to me just a few hours ago. I can't believe that I'm actually hanging out with some guy who I just met. This is not like me, but Johnny, he just brings out a side in me that I never thought I had. I'm never this quirky and I never giggle. His jokes are just genuinely funny and not planned, as if he's just pulling me it out of nowhere and makes remarks. He says another joke and I can't help but laugh really hard, so hard that I snort.

Yes, I snorted. He turned to me with wide eyes as he continues to laugh, even harder than he did just moments ago. The embarrassment wears off and I join him shortly after.

Johnny and I's laughter is interrupted by my phone ringing. Dad. Johnny gives me a weird look and pouts his cute face.

"Boyfriend?" He tries to keep a straight face as he imitates our earlier conversation, but begins to laugh really hard. I ignore my dad's call because it's probably not urgent.

"Johnny! I said I was sorry like a million times" I whine. I honestly feel so bad for accusing him of being a player.

"Well, you can make it up to me" he winks, sending chills down my spine.

"Oh yeah? How? You want me to sing in front of a crowd? Jump into Lake Ontario fully clothed?" I laugh and so does he, but then his face got serious.

"As much as I'd love to see that, no."

"Then what?"

"Go on a date with me."

=====
Y'all Johnny and Elena are moving fast.
Comment and vote