Introduction

Us witches love casting spells, don't we? Maybe you want to get rid of a ghost in your house, maybe you want a new lover. There are spells for everything. And this book has all of them in one source. Spells are organized by topic, so you can find all love spells under "Love spells". In addition, chapters are in alphabetical order so you can easily find what you're looking for.

This book is written with the assumption that the reader is somewhat familiar with the beliefs and terminology of witchcraft. If you're new to witchcraft, I recommend you check out my book "A Guide to Witchcraft", which explains all the basics so you're ready to cast spells.

Spell casting isn't always easy and something can go wrong. So be prepared with a bowl of salt and a confident mind! For starters you might want to cast a few protection spells.

⚠️NOTE: Casting a spell that violates someone's free will is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Never cast a spell on another person without asking them first! Ask them even if it's something good, like healing.⚠️

Casting a Circle before every spell isn't necessary, but I personally recommend always casting a Circle with bigger spells. Small, short spells don't need a Circle, unless you want to do so.

If you don't have all the materials required in a spell, use something else as substitution. The tools don't make the spell work, your magic does. As long as you believe that the spell will work, it will. Tools are just to help you, and you can use any tools you like and can find.

Good luck and blessed be!