Friendship spells

1: "Friendship Knot Spell"
This spell will bring you new friends within a month or so. It's a good idea to follow up this spell with spells to maximize opportunities to meet people. So if you're shy, then a spell to boost confidence would be a good idea.

You will need:
- embroidery floss, ribbon, yarn, thread, etc. in various colors
- a pen
- paper

Steps:
1) Write a list of qualities your friend(s) should have. Maybe you want very kind or extremely laid back friends. Maybe they're adventurous or outgoing. They could be giant geeks or are gym regulars; whatever you want your friend to be. Pick general qualities like compassionate or something that's an activity you'd like to share. If you're trying to gain a group of friends, you might want to write out a couple of lists.

2) Dig out your color symbolism chart or jot down the colors each of those qualities remind you of. For example, maybe your gym has an orange theme to it so you pick orange to represent that so you can find a gym buddy. Or you pick your favorite show's color themes so you can find fellow fans. Refer to a color symbolism chart if you're a bit at a loss or google color associations with that quality. It should, ideally, be colors you associate with those qualities.

3) Head to a craft store and buy thread or embroidery floss that matches your color choices. You can also dye thread, ribbon, or shoe laces to match. You can use multiple colors to represent one thing or the same color to represent two things, if you like.

4) Gather all the thread in your hands in a long tendril and think of the kind of friends you want. You can use comparisons, if you like. If you like the bond that two characters on a TV show have or you'd had an amazing bond with someone as a child, think of that.

5) Make a knot for each quality you want your friend to have. If you have six strands of thread, then make a knot that includes all six strands. Do this for each quality you want your friend(s) to have. Say the following:

"With this knot, I invite companions."
[tie a knot tightly as you say this]

"With each knot, I bring friends to my side."
[tie a knot]

"My friend(s) will be [quality]."
[repeat this line for each word that you listed; tie a knot every time]

"With this knot I close the spell
And open my heart to friends loyal and true
That will come to me before the next Moon."
[tie a knot tightly as you say this]

6) When done with your knots, carry the cord with you. Wear it as a necklace, anklet, or bracelet. Or tie it to your keys or in your hair. Thread it through a zipper or carry it in a pocket.

7) If the spell doesn't work before the next Moon, you can unknot the cords, cleanse the thread and try again with new qualities. Or you can bury the cord but do so in a garden plot rather than bare ground.
☆彡~~~~~

2: "Friendship Candle Spell"
This spell will help you find new friends.

You will need:
- a pink or red candle (if you have a candle shaped like a person, use that)
- printed out selfie or photo of yourself
- fire-proof bowl
- friendship-drawing herbs or oils such as gardenia, sweet pea, or rosemary (optional)

Steps:
1) Dress your candle in friendship drawing oils, herbs, and/or energy. Place your candle on top of your printed out selfie and place that inside the fire-proof bowl.

2) Light the candle. Spend some time thinking or talking about the kind of friend you're looking for. Do you want someone who will go with you to the beach? Someone affectionate enough for platonic cuddling? Be as vague or as specific as you'd like. When you're done, say something similar to the following: