Intro ( part 1 )

I ran for my life. I couldn't see their faces but I sure knew who they were. They were after me. They want me. I ran until I stumbled across this alley where I hid from them. They ran past. It was dark outside and quite late at night. It was around 02:00 pm. I think they are gone now. I went to my motorcycle and drove back to my little apartment.

So why am I out this late running away from them lol?

I finished up fighting 4 street fight rounds against some fighters to get my money for living. Its midsummer and I am fighting to get all my expenses covered for the next few months. Each round got me 1000 bucks.

NOW, why the hell are they chasing me? because they were after my money. But good thing they will never know who I am because I always wear a hoodie when I fight. (cLicHe)

I seem pretty badass, right?

I'm not tho. I seem plain and simple in school, neither do I have real friends. But it's fine because most of my life I had Nana (my granny). I have one year of school left until I have to find a real job.

But PLOT TWIST

there is a big wild story that I first have to cover before I start talking about anything else. And please note that your girl is trying to figure out the best way to live a happy fun life. seriously, its so much fun fighting, especially when you actually know how to fight.

But I have had this one feeling the past few weeks that in the near future all of this will change. That my past will catch up with me.

OK, you're off topic!

Back to reality

I arrived at my apartment. It had 3 big bedrooms, a cute kitchen connected to a large living room and a very comfortable terrace that overlooked the little town I was living in with a large couch and little cute plants around it. Mostly cherry blossoms. I have spent around 10 years in this apartment.

The first 6 years in the apartment I spent with a grandma which was not my real biological grandma but someone who taught me a lot of things in life. I would always call her Nana. She took me with her to the human world when everything was taken from me. We moved into this apartment when I was 7. When I turned 13 she passed away. Since then I kinda have been living alone. Weird, a 13-year-old living alone. No, not really. I have been taught all the things I need to know from Nana. And yeah I'm kinda not registered in the human world. AKA there is no proof of my existence. So I sort everything with fake IDs. Lol. And street fighting? I've only done for about 4 years to cover my expenses. But I learned to fight since I was little from Nana and other teachers. people like Nana are BADASS. hehe

You are probably asking who the fuck I am. I told you, I have a big ass story behind me. That I'm trying to run away from or maybe run towards to. Or maybe not. Or maybe I just don't know. I don't know I'm confused just like you are right now about life.

OK let me explain this mess.

First to add to this whole craziness —>Im kinda a supernatural being. Yeah. cool right.

This is a twist. An underground streetfighter with supernatural powers. I mean I still have a lot to learn but yeah I can control some elements such as water or fire and sometimes do stuff like slow time or even stop time depending on how much concentration and will I put into using these powers. But I'll talk about superpowers later...

One thing you should have noticed now is that I'm not a human. Sorry bro but your girl is some weird supernatural being with a whole different culture and background and blablablabla.

The place I come from is not Human. A different species but that lives on earth too.

Hidden from humans.

But these species and their living areas are invisible to the human eye. They can be visible to humans if you give humans certain gadgets and stuff ( like magic rings). Some do live with humans though. BUTTttt my species can make themselves visible to humans if they want to.

I lived with humans for 10 years, went to school with them. I mean we look same and everything. I guess it's just that my species have superpowers, are traditional and have a different system.

Theses species call themselves sakura. Yeah I am a Sakura

(yeah sakura means a flowering cherry tree, Sakura people are also obsessed with flowers.)

-----

Thank you for reading, the next 2 chapters are more like an intro and backstory.

so hang on  :)