Intro ( part 2 )

SO

Lets go deeper.

WHO ARE THE SAKURA SPECIES

There is this Kings and Queens system with the Sakura.

There are two main rich and powerful families.

Haze's and the Yuko's family

A Haze blooded person has a flower tattoo pattern. It glows in white colors and spreads through the whole body when a Haze blooded person wants it to brighten up and prove that they are Haze blooded.

 It glows in white colors and spreads through the whole body when a Haze blooded person wants it to brighten up and prove that they are Haze blooded

Yuko blooded person has a snake tattoo on their hand.

Snakes aren't bad in the culture of the Sakura, they are actually seen as the main pet animals and are really loved by the Sakura

Snakes aren't bad in the culture of the Sakura, they are actually seen as the main pet animals and are really loved by the Sakura. They are cute and some Sakura can even communicate with snakes. Yuko blooded people communicate with snakes.

The Haze family tree comes always first to be kings and queens. So when you have Haze blood you have the privilege to become a queen or a king first.

But if there is a case where none of the Haze family members have left anymore because of whatever reason, and no person with Haze blood exists anymore, the oldest member of someone who carries Yuko blood will become the King or queen. So the Yuko family is more of a backup to be King or Queen.

Both families are not related to each other. For centuries they hated each other but did communicate about important matters.

Both families have the powers to fulfill traditional events and sacrifices.

In both families, in every 3rd Generation, the firstborn in both families get the power over all 4 Elements. Water, Earth, Fire, and air. And in general have more power than everyone else. So every 100 years there will be two people who will have the most power.

But with great power comes great responsibility.

Only two people exist who can have those powers.

AND GUESS WHAT

I am one of those two 'powerful'people.

And yes I carry haze blood.

Meaning I'm the last descendant of the Haze family.

My Parents were the King and Queen of the Sakuras. Until the Yuko family took over.

No one knows the truth about what truly happened to my parents except me, Nana and Nanas Husband.

My parents were cold bloodily murdered when I was 7 years old. And I know who murdered them. I know that the murderer who killed my parents also thinks he killed me on the day he killed my parents. So everyone thinks I'm dead.

And you know what.

The Murder of my parents is Kai YuKo.

All of the Sakura people think that the death of the Haze family was an accident.

But it wasn't.

I will get back at what he has done to me and my life and my parents.

carrying on...

No one knows I'm alive and existing.

EXCEPT for one person!

Tony.

Tony knows I'm alive.

Nana's Husband.

Nana was a human who was happily in love with a Sakura who was tony. Yes, it is possible for Sakura and humans to date.

Nana was engaged to Tony. Tony was THE best martial artist and taught a lot of students how to fight properly. My father learned fighting and sword fighting from Tony. Tony and Nana fell in love a long time ago.

Tony was like a grandpa to me. I did not have a grandpa growing up and my parents often left me to stay with Nana and Tony when my parents had to finish some important business. Sadly when my parents died, Tony and Nana had to go separate ways in order to protect me and keep me hidden from the Yuko family. Tony and Nana had children and grandchildren. I was friends with some of the grandchildren. I remember Yuta and Suki. Both are 3 years older than me but we were good friends and always practiced martial arts with Tony.

NOW THE SUPERPOWERS. Obviously the best part

So each Sakura has one element they have control over.

They are given a random element when they are born.

Water, earth, Air, and Fire.

I have power over all elements ( because I'm a special case).

The second person to have power over all elements is someone from the Yuko family.

My mom had power over water and my father over the earth.

Tony had power over fire.

Now sadly I did not have enough time to learn my powers because I was separated from my family and tony when I was 7. Nana taught me some of the basics that she saw when she lived with Tony and the sakura people.

---

K im putting to much information into your heads!

There will be a summary in the next chapter hehe :)