5

I slowly woke up to the sound of birds chippering and the waves crashing. It was beautiful and peaceful. Slowly remembering what happened I stay still and have my eyes closed. 

"she's waking up," Leon says.

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. I was feeling very tired and dizzy

Well yeah. I sit up and rub my eyes. Leon looks at me caringly. "Are you feeling better?" He says. "Yeah I'm fine" I try to stand up and I feel dizzy again. 

I stumble and nearly fall but someone catches me. Two hands grab my back arms. I couldn't see him but I knew it was dean.

"You shouldn't be standing, rest" I hear Dean saying. I didn't notice dean in the room,I thought it was only me and Leon.

Slowly making my way to the bed again with his help, I think about where he had slept today. Probably on his couch.

"I slept on the couch," Dean says laying my body on the bed again.

He goes to a chair and sits. He leans forward resting his elbows on his lap and starings at me with no expression. I look over to Leon. "I'll get going and make some food for you cherry," Leon says smiling and standing.

I look at Dean and then back to the ceiling. "you're going to feel better at least in some hours" dean tell me

"ok" I whisper not knowing what to say to him. Should I thank him? ugh idk

He stands up and goes to another room. Where is he going? I don't want to be alone. Ugh, this is dean who I'm talking about. In no time he was back with a glass of water. Dean looks at me and is expecting me to lean forwards and sit to drink. But I'm not doing that.

Dean" lean forward, you need water"

I'm looking at the ceiling. Not at him. "Don't be like that" Dean says in a more serious tone. 

I slowly lean forward so I'm sitting on the bed. He sits down and looks at me. Why is he looking at me like that? "I'm not gonna feed you" , he says.

I take the glass of water and drink everything. After that, I give him the glass back.

"Good girl," He says smirking and touching and rubbing my head gently.

He did that to annoy me, I don't like being like this. Seriously he is going to get it back. I stand up and walk towards the terrace outside. He also has the ocean side which means I can easily put my feet into the water. I sit down on the shore and put my feet in the water. I feel a sudden rush of excitement in my veins.

----flashback----

Tony just went out to get food for the morning. Me zuki and yuta are waiting patiently at the table.

Zuki "I thought we could go play in the water after we eat"

Yuta"yeah sure, what do you think cherry?"

"sure I love water"

Yuta "We could practice your elements"

"Yeah sure"I smiled.

Zuki"One day we will be grown-ups and we can travel the world.

Yuta"And we can expand our ability with the elements"

"Yes," I laugh and smile.

Tony was back with food 

"I brought your favorite food, cinnamon Buns"

I scream in excitement and we all eat the food grandpa has brought.

---END of  Flashback---

"cherry"

"CHERRY"

Someone was trying to wake me up. Then suddenly i felt a splash of cold water on my face and I opened my eyes. I gained consciousness and sat up. My feet were still in the water. I looked around and saw dean looking at me strangely.

"you didnt have to splash water in my face?" I say angrily 

"why did you just pass out?" I passed out?

"I didnt, i was probably taking a nap" what am I talking about.

"Okay" he looks at me suspiciously and helps me stand up.

"Leon will be here anytime soon with our food" dean said

He helps me get to the dining table and I watch him set up the table for the food. It was around mid-day. 

"why are you nice to me" I ask him

he sighs.

"I have no other choice, im doing this for tony,but that doesnt mean I like you" Dean says putting 3 plates on the table.

I hear the door openeing and I see leon,zuki and yuta entering.

"Hey cherry" Yuta says. "Hi " I say back and smile. I am happy to see them alive and well after all these years.

"We brought cinnamon rolls" Leon says and I cheer in excitement.

"I lovelovelovelove cinnamon rolls" I say and everyone looks at me like i am a crazy person.

"Suki used to love them aswell" Zuki mumbles in a sad tone to Yuta. He's talking about me.

"She would always go with us to the store every Friday to get cinnamon rolls" Yes that is true, Nana and tony had always allowed us to go.

They are talking about me. But I must act like I dont know who i really am. My real name is suki.

But in this new world my name is cherry.

Yuta looks at me, while I was staring at nothing with no expression.

"Suki is the girl that died in the fire, she was the last daughter of the haze family and a dear friend of our family," Yuta tells me. I know all of this and it hurts listening to his words. But I just nod.

I look at Dean and try to remember him from my childhood. I must have known him somehow, he was similar to me and something deep down was telling me that I used to know him. He had all powers just like me , Maybe he even already knows and senses who I am. Dean looks at me with no expression again.  Yuta hands me a cinnamon roll, and I take it with a smile. I love their sweet taste so much.

"It tastes amazing like always," I said

Zuki looks at me confused "Like always?" he asks

oh shit, I am the stupidest kid that exists.

"I mean in my hometome they made similar ones." I smile.

After a while, I realize that everyone was kinda quite because of me. I dont know but its like im some virus that has intruded. I decided to go out again, I felt much better than yesterday. I need some alone time from all of this. I wasnt used to all of these people somehow caring about me.

Leon" On Monday we have school, Its going to be your first school day"

"School?"

Leon "Yeah, its similar to the human school system, but we also get taught about how to control our powers and all."

"Kay" I smile

"I feel much better now, Im going out to get some air" I say and stand up to walk outside. 

Leon" okay but make sure to be home early enough"

As I continue outside I walk towards the city, and suddenly I hear my name. But the name that I havent heard in years.

My actual name.

Someone just shouted suki haze.