2

———Flashback ———

(11 Years ago when I was 6 years old)

''Tony please please please let me to the bakery"

Tony ''you love it that much? What do you like there?" he asked smiling at me.

''cinnamon rolls, cinammon rolls" i shouted.

Nana ''ok let her go with zuki and yuta" she said to Tony

Tony sighed and just nodded.

Tony"yutaaaa, Zukiiiii, please com down"

I heard the two boys coming down.

Tony"please go to the bakery to buy cinnamon rolls"

„yes pleasepleaspleaseplease" I added

They both laughed and just smiled and nodded at me.

Yuta ''Sure but we want one too" said looking at Nana

Nana" okayokay get going now.

Both zuki and yuca too my hands on either sides and went to get the cinnamon rolls.

——— END of Flashback ————

I smiled at the thought of the memory. I was still lying on the couch. I was comfortable. This place was very familiar because I grew up here. Its Tony's home.

Sitting up I look around the room. It was the big living room with an amazing view of the ocean. It looked tropical with plants surrounded in the whole room. A big TV was built in which I was unfamiliar with. I remembered everything that happened and tried to organize all the thoughts.

These boys were after me, to bring me to tony. So they aren't bad people. so that one guy probably struck me to get me here without me doing stupid things. Okay.

Oh yeah. One thing, I can communicate with Tony through mind reading but only when I look into his eyes.

BUT do they actually know who I am? Did Tony tell them?

I mean they only saw me using one of my abilities. Thank god. but still ...

Standing up I try to figure out where Tony could be. I close my eyes and think about where Tony would wait

Obviously, he's in his little tea garden. He made himself a tee garden with benches and tables years ago. He used many plants to decorate the greenhouse and used to do certain training with his students there. he would take his students there if they had to calm down. It is a place that I loved as well. It had water flowing in little streams around the room. It rather looked like a cute greenhouse.

I stood up and went out to go to the greenhouse. It was right in the middle. Surrounding the greenhouse there were little houses surrounding the greenhouse. You could call some of the houses little dorms.

6 motorbikes were parked in front of Tony's house. It was the bikes of the boys. Mine swell, but how did they transport mine here. How did they even get me here?

I was confused but decided to brush that thought away.

The door was already opened I could already hear people talking. I went in and heard what they were talking about.

"Who is that girl tony?" someone said in a harsh tone to Tony.

Tony didn't answer.

"but this might cause trouble to us?" another boy answered.