3

He has the same abilities as me? He has power over all elements?

That can't be true. Except if he is part of the Yuko family. No way. I look over to his hand and he notices that I discovered his snake tattoo. He looked at me confused.

He is part of the Yuko family. He is part of the family that killed my parents. He carries the same blood as one who killed my mom and dad. My blood starts to boil and I get angry.

I hadn't noticed that the waters around the greenhouse were rising up because of me. Neither did I notice that I was standing and looking at Dean furiously. He looked back into my eyes and all I wanted to do is kill him with no regret.

My eyes had this special feature that they went peachy red when I got angry at someone. You could say it looked cute and dangerous at the same time. I heard Ryder giggling a little. I looked at ryder mad and he shut up, then looked back to dean who seemed confused and angry at the same time. Both my hands were placed on the table and I was leaning towards deans direction.

Tony pulled my right arm down to sit back down. I let all the waters fall down. Tony pulled me to look back at him.

suki what are you doing? He is a good boy. You and he are one of a Kind and it would be a good idea to trust him. To trust these boys. He is nothing like his family. But he is just like you, and has a good heart! trust me on that. I told you that these boys are good and will protect you tony said seriously

Protect? I can protect myself tony? I asked in disbelief

Suki, trust me he answered

I looked over to dean again. My eye color slowly changed back to my normal green grey color. Everyone around the table was confused about why I got angry.

Leon" what was that?" he asked surprised and confused.

Leon" your eyes and why were you angry?"

"I don't know," I said purposely

"shes on her period, just like yesterday," Ryder said looking at Leon

I got angry and decided to splash some water from the stream in his face. Ryder stood up and was about to get angry at me.

"Stop it already Ryder, she is our guest, not someone that needs your low humour," Yuta says.

Thank you, Yuta, I smile in my mind.

After a while, I break the awkward silence and continue to why I had gotten so ' angry'

"I saw a bee, and sometimes I use my wrong actions against stuff"

Leon just nodded like he understood what I meant. Ryder started laughing quietly again.

I looked at the others Zuki, Dean and Yuta and it looked like they weren't buying a thing of what I was saying. I have to sound more convincing or else they'll notice that something is not right.

"but your eyes?" Yuta asks carefully with a genuine smile.

I had to think of something quick. This feature was only available to me because I am the first girl in the Haze family to have powers over all elements, the feature of my eyes changing color is also only visible to sakura people so I never had humans wonder about my eyes. But this only happens after a certain age because I did not have it when I was younger.

"when I was Younger I stumbled across this flower, I ate the flower because it was beautiful. The next thing I know, my eyes would change into different colors depending on my mood."