Chapter.1.

Avril POV

It has been a year since I left home and chmaged my name. I call Juliet onece in awhile. She tells me that they are still looking for me. It broke my heart to hear that. But she adopted a child I chat wait to see.

Now I'm getting ready for the APMA awards. Yes the APMA awards. I got nominated for the youngest singer When I first got to New York I didn't have no job. I stayed at a hotel nothing to shabby.

I was at a coffee shop and I played a show there and a producer for Epitah Records heard me and offered me a contract. I have put out an album and was nominated for youngest artists ever .

"Avril we have to leave if we are gonna make it there in time." My manager Elias said.

"Thanks Elias." I said.

I grabbed my phone and purse and head out the door. I got into the limo and we head off to the APMA's awards.

When I got out of the limo people was already taking pictures and asking questions. Till my body guard Robert came and escorted me to the red carpet where a T.V . Crew was asking people questions.

"Elias says that a guy name Bryan Stars is gonna interviewe you. Act nice and answer the questions." Robert said.

He tries to help me calm down. Bryan Stars. I haven't seen him since the VIP thing in L.A. I hope he doesn't remebr me.

"Ok. Can you go and get him for me please Robert?" I asked him.

"Yes I will." He said.

He dissapeared in the crowd. A little girl bumped into me and fell down.

"Oh my god are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yes I am." She said.

"Here let me help you." I said.

I help her up and she hugs me.

"Can you pick me up so I can find my Uncle?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"Fine. Come here." I said.

I picked her up and rested her on my hip.

"Do you see them?" I asked her.

"Yes he is over there." She pointed to a tall guy with a leather jacket. I couldn't see his face only his back.

"Do you want me to take you?" I asked her.

She nodded. I made my way over there. I tapped on the guy shoulder and my heart stop. It was Andy. Breath Avril, breath.

"Excuse me I think this is your niece." I said gesturing to the child.

"There where you went . I'm sorry she has a mind of her own. I hope she wasn't any trouble." He said.

"She wasn't no trouble. I enjoy kids. This little one is gonna be a rockstar someday." I said. It is really hard not blurring out I'm rebel Purdy.

"Yea. She is." He said.

"Avril it's time." I heard Robert said.

"I gotta go. Here little girl" I took off my star necklace." Now you a real Rockstar." I said.

I heard Andy gasp but I shrugged it off and blamed it on my imagination. Robert lead me through a lot of people and interviewers till I was by Bryan Stars.

"Hey guys I'm Bryan Stars and I'm here with Avril Lavigine." He said.

"Hey guys." I said.

"So Avril how does it feel to be nominated as one of worlds Yougest artists?" He asked me.