Chapter.20.

Rebel POV

I woke up to my alarm. I looked over and it was 5 a.m. I groaned and forced myself out of bed. I saw flashing lights through my window. I got up and looked. It was the limo and Robert was waiting. I gave a thumbs up.

I threw on a hoodie and sweatpants. I grabbed a duffle bag and shoved clothes and shoes in it. I quitley shut my door and crept down the stairs. I opened the front door and left. I walked to the limo and Robert opened the door. I got in and shut the door. Robert got in on tge other side of the door and told the driver to go.

"What to explain to me why you left without informing me?" He asked.

"I forgot. My father called and I rushed here. I couldnt exactly ignore him." I said.

"You are supposed to have absolutely no contact with him. You are not Rebel Purdy. Rebel Purdy is dead. You are Avril Lavigine rockstar." He said.

"Well maybe I dont want to be." I said getting irritaited.

"Well thats not my jurisdiction. You can tell elias that. Were heading there anyways." He said.

I turn the other way and looked outside. We pulled up to the building and got out. I was so irritated that I slammed the door in Roberts face.

"That is not appropriate." He said getting in the elevator.

I just shrugged. We got to the front of Elias office. Robert waited outside and I went straight in. When I got in Elias was on the phone.  He looked up.

"Seth im gonna have to call you back." He said and hanged up the phone.

"You wanted to see me Elias?" I asked.

"Yes I do. What in the hell were you thinking of?" He questioned me.

"What are you talking about" i asked him.

"Last night I got a call from Ronnie Radke saying that he doesn't sant to work for lava records anymore. All because his son almost got jail time for attach Ashley Purdys daughter. I wonder who that is." He said.

"I-" I was cut off by him talking.

"Why in the hell would I even contact him? I thought you disnt want them to know you were alive."he aaid.

I froze. How did he found out. It must of showed on my face because he started laughing.

"Yea I know everything. Like you met up with Andy and Ashley at logans roadhouse in Indianna. Also that you talked with CC in a bar also in Indiana. Than you went to one of Black Veil Brides Concert and blew up on everyone. And how you spent ghe night at your pathetic fathers house!!!" He yelled.

I was gonna let him keep yelling at me till he called my father pathetic. I balled up my fists.

"Also-" I cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up Elias. Listen here. Ive been nice to you and always agreeing with you kn everything. I let you yell at me all the time and I say nothing just keep my mouth shut. But when you or someone else calls my father pathetic or any other names you cross the line. I am sorry that Ronnie dropped your ass. Actually I'm not. I shouldve deopped your ass a long time ago!" I yelled at him.

I walked to the door.

"I will play this last show at warped tour today and that's it. I will no lomger be represented by Lava Records. You are gonna have to find a new person to agree and worship you. Cause I am sure am not." I said and slammed the door shut.

When I got to the hallway everyone stared at me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked irritarwd.

They averted their eyes and went back to work. I walkes to the elevator with Robert tailing behind me. It was silent the whole way. From the Records building all the way to the hotel.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. We head up to hotel and checked in. I went to my room and closed the door as Robert guard the outside.

Than I got ready for the final show that will change the history of Warped tour.

Hello sorry it took so long. I am currently writing what possibly be the last chapter of this book. But there may ot may npt be another book who knows. Anyway see ya✌