Chapter.13.

Avril POV

Sam, Raven, Ghost, Alex, and Jordan. We all were shocked. Just than BVB came over. Oh My God can this get any worst.

First thing that happened my dad tackled me in a hug. I of course hug him back.

"Rebel I'm so glad you watched our show." my dad said tightening his grip.

''Re. Can't. Breath." I choked out.

"Sorry." he apologized and let go.

"Its ok dad." I said.

Then that's when the questions started flying towards me.

"Where were you?"

"Where have you been?"

"Why did you leave?"

"Are you coming back?"

"Stop it!" I yelled.

It went quiet. I looked around and we were the only one left at warped your.

"Stop asking so many questions. One at a time." I calmly said.

"Why did you leave?" Alex asked.

"Well considering that my so called friend Sam ruined relationship with Jordan. Then Andy and my dad got into a fight about it. Also on top of that my so called best friend Raven told me it my fault that you are dating Jaclyn. I also wanted to make a name for myself." I said.

I looked at Sam and he was looking away. Jordan just glared at him. Raven was on the verge of tears. Andy and my dad were looking in the opposite direction.

"So than why did you came back?" Ghost and CC spat.

"You know why I came back? I came back because I just wanted to see my dad and Black Veil Brides. Because even though I ain't here doesn't mean I Can't come to one of their shows. And I'm sorry that my reasons for leaving ain't good enough for you guys." i said with tears running down my cheeks.

"Rebel-" I cutted off Jinxx.

"Jinxx its ok. Don't try to help, but i appreciate it." I said giving him a hug and Jake one to cause he is about to cry.

"You know what I'm just gonna go. I have to be somewhere." I gave Dad and Andy a hug. Not CC.

I was starting to walk but stopped in my tracks.

"By the Fallan Angels thank you for not look in for me. Only Jordan and BVB did. Now I know who my real family is!!" I yelled at them.

I turned around and left. I got on my liml and told the person to drive. I ignored Robert and stared at the window and went to sleep.

Ashley POV

What just happened? We all just stood there and said nothing. I cannot believe that Rebels friends did not try to look for her. How dare they. Before Andy and them dragged me away towards the bus I talked to them.

"Listen hear if you guys ever and i mean ever do anything like that to her again I will have your parents fucking careers. Except you Jordan." I said.

I turned around and went to the bus. Andy or any of them questioned me. I went straight to my bunk looked at the the window and went to sleep.

Hey guys kinda a short chapter. I had this idea in my head and decided to do it. See ya✌