Chapter.7.

Ashley POV

Me and Andy got to Logan's steakhouse and waited for Rebel.

"Ashley are you ok? You've been fidgeting a lot." Andy said.

"I haven't seen her in a year. I'm freaking out. I don't know of shell hate me." I said.

"Ashley everything is gonna be fine." Andy reassured me.

"Your right everything will be fine." I hope so.

Rebel POV
I parked my bike and took off my helmet. I took a deep breath and walked into the restaurant.

I was looking around and I found dad and Andy. I walked over to the I put each of my hands over their eyes.

"Guess who?" I asked him.

I took my hands off and stood in front of them. They looked up and my dad jumped out of the seat and hugged me like his life depended on it.

"Dont you ever , ever leave again. I was so lost without you." He said.

I hugged him back. I did miss him. Andy came and got in the hug. I didn't know how much I missed them. After our hugging session we all sat down.
It was quiet.

"So how is the band?" I said breaking the silence.

"Were good. On warp right now. They really miss you Rebel." My dad said.

"I miss them to. But this is for the better. You guys seem happy." I said.

"We aren't. Every time someone does something it reminds us of you. Especially this one artist." Andy said.

I froze.

"Artist? What's her name?" I asked taking a drink.

"Avril Lavigine is her name." Dad said.

I spit out my drink and coughed.

"Rebel are you ok?" Andy asked handing me a napkin.

"Yeah. It's just I know her that's all. Anyways, how is CC?" I said.

"Where do we began. Well after he read the note you left he left the house and didn't came back for a week. We started to get worried. Than we got a call and said that he was in the hospital.
He was in a wreck. When we got up there he was doing fine. Just some cuts and bruises." My dad said.

"Well after he was discharged we asked him what happened. He said that he was out looking for you. Than when he was heading back a car crashed into him." Andy said.

"He hasn't been the same since. He ain't happy no more. He doesn't do anything anymore. We litralley have to drag him to the sets." Dad said.

This is all of my fault. He, he almost died becauuse of me.

"I gotta see him. Where is he at?" I asked standing up.

"I think at the bar by the venue." Andy said.

I put on my jacket. I hugged Andy and dad.

"I gotta talk to him. I'll text you. But remember I am still missing." I said.

Before they can say anything I dashed out of the restaurant. I quickly put in my helmeng and turned on the bike, and Drive off.

I passed 3 lights and almost got hit by car. I pulled up to the bar and luckly there wasn't a lot of people here . I walked in and searched for CC. I of course found him at the bar. I walked up to behind him.

"Now come on you ain't gonna even say hello to your best friend?" I asked him.

He turns around and his eyes went huge.

"Rebel is that you of am I too drunk?" He questioned.

"It's me you big goof." I laughed

He jumped out of his seat and tackled me to the ground with a death crushing hug.

"Do you know how much I missed you? I litrally died inside?" he exclaimed.

"I'm here now. You don't have to call andy or ashley." I said.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I already talked to them." I said.

"Huh?" He questioned me.

"Oh boy. This is gonna be awhile." I said.

Hey guys. Sorry for the absent . School is starting sion.