Chapter.3.

Ashley POV

"Ashley you've been laying in your bunk all morning what's wrong?" Andy asked me.

"It was her." I said.

"It was who?" He said sitting inn my bunk.

"Rebel." I said.

"I don't understand Ashley." He said confused.

"Rebel is Avril. Avril is Rebel. They are the same people." I said.

"Ashley are you feeling ok?" Andy asked me.

"Andy believe me. Who else puts mint in their coffee? Who always gave a child a star necklace? Rebel does. Don't you see Rebel hid her identity and now she is going by Avril Lavigine." I said.

"Ashley , baby. I know what you are talking about, but we don't know for sure. We need to see enought to know her." Andy said.

"See enough? Andy look around we all are acting like we're about to die since she left. Hell CC barely laughs or make jokes." I said.

"Ashley look at me." He said.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and made me look at him.

"Ashley I believe you. But you need to calm down and breath. She is playing on warped tour. We can tell by the way she sings and how she plays the bass." He said.

I calmed down. He pulled me into a hug. I relaxed and melt into his touch. I know I that she's my child. I know it.

Rebel POV

"Robert. Robert. Robert. Robert." I said.

"Do you need something or are you just bored?" Robert asked me.

"Eh just bored. There is literally nobody to talk to on this bus." I complained.

"Well your gonna do a lot of talking because we at warped tour." He said.

I jumped oulff the couch and race to the door. I was about to open it till Robert grabbed me.

"Robert let me go you dummy." I laughed.

"Avril this serious. Warped is classified as one of the most dangerous events. People bring weaopons, alcohol, and drugs. I am gonna be by your side every minute. Since you are youngest singer here guys will come sfater you. Do you understand" He said sternly.

"Ok. I understand." I said.

Robert opened the door and escorted me out. I was instantly was surrounded with guards. This is going to be soo much fun. *note my sarcasm*

"Is this really necessary Robert. I would like to see some other people not jus hide behind a bunch of grown men." I said.

"There is only 4 guards including me. That isn't a lot do you want 6 more guards?" He asked.

"No , no I'm fine. What are their names?" I asked him.

"This is Joe, Pat, Si, and Jack." He said.

"Goodie. Can we go now. I have to get to my tent for the meet n greet." I said.

"Yes. Joe , Jack be behind her. Si and Pat your on her sides and I will be in front ." He ordered them.

I groaned. Robert started walking towards my tent. I looked around and people are staring at me. I know why. It's not everyday you a 19 year old surrounded with guards.

We finally got to the tent. I sat down in my chair . Pat was on one side of the tent and Joe was on the other side. Si and jacke were inside of the tent in the the back corner. Robert is right beside me.

"Robert this is embarrassing. Everybody is looking at me." I said.

"Just ignore them. You got fans coming." He said.

He was right. About 20 or more fans was waiting. I signed, and talked to the fans and took pictures. I was happy till the last 5.

"Who do i make this out to?" I asked without looking up.

"Could please make it out to R-." The person was cutoff.

"Hey what about us." Another familiar voice said.

"Were here to." Another one said.

"I'm the one who bought the passes." Another said.

"I'm the one who drove here." Another voice said.

"I'm the gay one." Another said.

I looked up and I dropped my pen. It was, Raven, Alex, Ghost, Sam, and Hair Jordan.

"Stop it. Can we get your autograph?" Raven asked.

"Sure." I said.

"You look oddly familiar." Ghost said.

"Probably from my music videos." I said signing a CD.

"Have we met before?" Sam asked me.

I so wanted to punch him in the face. Why would my friends well ex friends be friends with him. I am glad I left.

"I don't think so." I said.

"Avril it is time to go. Your on in 10." Roberts said.

Thank you Robert.

"I swear you look exactly like Re-" Sam was cuttoff.

"Sam she is gone. Stop living in the past." Jordan said.

"Says the one who still has a picture of her on your phone. Your the reason why she left." Sam fired back.

"If you didn't kiss he'd this wouldn't happan." Jordan said.

"I'm sorry but I have to go and perform. Robert let's go." I said.

I was about to walk off till a hand pull me back. I looked back and it was Sam. He was staring at me.

"Let go of me." I said.

I tried to pull my hand away but his grip tightned. Robert saw and he snapped his finger. Joe and Jack came and try to get him to let go of me.

"Si and Pat go and escort Avril to the stage while I contact this boys parent." Robert said.

"Yes sir." The both said.

"I am so sorry for his behaviour." Ghost said to me.

"It's alright. Si, Pat let's go I'm gonna be late." I said.

With that being said we walked towards the stage. Oh god I pray to god that Sam won't say anything.

Another chapter. I'm awesome.