Chapter 7

Niall

After Harry, Louis, and Zayn had left. Liam and I just kinda stood there staring at Alex. I don't think she knew I was staring at her but she knew Liam was. He was lingering.

She just looked at us for a moment and then got the saddest look on her face. She turned and walked out. I started to worry slightly. I don't know why she walked out but it made the hair on the back of my neck stand straight up.

I looked over at Liam "I think you made her uncomfortable" he says to me. I just look at him like he's crazy "I made her uncomfortable?!" I ask in disbelief "your the one that kept staring at her non stop!" I tell him.

He shrugs "what so I'm not allowed to look at beautiful people?" I give him a confused look and his eyes widen and he heads straight for the front door.

I follow after him "Liam wait!" I yell as he walks outside and down the stairs. He just keeps walking until he gets to the end of our property. Which is a really long walk.

He stops as I catch up to him. "Did I really say what I think I said?" He asks cautiously. I nod slowly. And shrug my shoulders "I don't even know how to process that Liam" I say.

I walk over to the grass and sit down. He sits next to me and sighs "neither do I...... I mean she's certainly not anything short of gorgeous but...." I just stare at him with my mouth slightly open.

He just keeps staring forward and I smack him upside the head."Dude, seriously?!" He yells holding his head. "You can't just say that Liam! You have a girlfriend for Pete's sake!"

I just glare at him "you CANNOT mess with her like that!" I yell "she's been through hell and back Liam..." I say quietly.

He's quite for a moment. "I know.... it's just...." He paused and I wave my hands for him to continue. He shakes his head "I know it sounds stupid but I've NEVER.... not with anyone..... felt like I did when she was in front of me..." He says quietly.

I just stare at him "not even Amy?" I ask. Amy was Louis' and Liam's best friend that fell in love with Liam and then she broke his heart.

He looks sad for a moment then shakes his head. My eyes widen slightly. That's got to be some girl then. He grew up with Amy. They did everything together. They were perfect for each other. At least that's what everyone thought.... but I guess we were wrong.

I look over at him "what are you going to do?" I ask. Referring to his current girlfriend Marie. He just shakes his head. "I have no idea....Marie is supposed to come over today....what SHOULD I do?" He ask looking at me for the answer he's having a hard time finding.

The wheels in my brain turn and I can only come up with one answer. "Tell her the truth. Easier said than done... I know...but" Liam gets up and starts to walk back to the house. Where's he going now?

I get up quickly and catch up to him. "Liam where are you going now?" I ask. He just said keeps walking. When he gets in the house he runs up the stairs and I just continue to stand there.

Harry and Louis pass him on the way down and give me a confused look. "What's up with him?" Harry asks walking over to me. I sigh "he's in between sides about something and I think he's struggling" is all I say.

If he wants anyone else to know he'll tell them himself. I just hope everything turns out okay for him.

It's not everyday you get a feeling like that towards someone.