Chapter 2 Partners

Y/ns pov

I was in the batcave updating my files on the huntsmen when all of the sudden i got an alert saying that adam tarus was robbing a bank. I sigh and stand up and walk over to my batsuit. I then start to suit up. 

(a/n: Like so) 

I then turn and walk to the batmobile and get into it

(a/n: Your batmobile)

Bat computer: All systems are online sir.

Y/n: Good.

I then drive out of the batcave and onto the streets of vale. While i was driving i saw a bullhead going to the scene of the crime. i sigh and activate my turbo boost. I go flying down the street as i make a u turn parking right in front of the bank. I then get out of the car and walk up to one of the atles soilders. 

Atles solider: Shit its batman everyone open fire.

I duck behind a car until hear someone yell to stop firing.

Winter: Everyone stand down batman is here to help.

The guards nod and put there guns away. I smile as i come out of my cover i then walk up to winter.

(a/n: Winter is sorta like commissioner Gordian in this story)

Winter: Its good to see you batman.

Y/n: Whats going on winter?

Winter points to the building.

Winter: Adam has 20 people held hostage he wants to make a trade cinder for the people.

Y/n: Ill take care of this. 

Winter: You always do but just in case we went ahead and got you some back up.

I turn and see the 4 girls from the other day i sigh.

Y/n: You really had to bring these 4?

Rwby: HEY!

Y/n: Fine ill let them help but you 4 have to do exactly what i say. 

I then fire my grapple gun and go up to the roof. I then motion for the 4 girls to follow me. once we are on the roof i take out my binoculars i then start to scope the area out but as i'm focused on my work ruby speaks up.

Ruby: So batman what weapons do you have?

I stay quiet still focused on my work i then zoom in on adam seeing that he has his sword to one of the hostages necks.

Yang: Soooo why bats?

I ignore them again and drop down into an air vent. i then start to crawl threw it only for weiss the ask me a question.

Weiss: How did you get all the money for this?

I ignore her and keep crawling threw the vents i then see a guard all alone. i smirk as i drop down onto him covering his mouth i then deliver a hard hit to his head knocking him out. I then grapple up into the support beams. But right as i go to attack another guard rubys scroll goes off alerting all the guards to there presents. 

Guards: Boss its team rwby what should we do with them?

Adam: Tie them up they can be part of the hostages.

The guards then tie the team up and put them with the other hostages i sigh and facepalm.

Y/n: Great now i need to act fast.

I throw a batarang at one of the guards knocking his gun out of his hand. I then grab him and grapple up into the support beams. I then knock the guy out after that i drop him right in front of one of the other guards.

Guard: Guys we have a-

I cut him off by slamming his head into a wall knocking him out i then turn seeing that i have delt with all of the white fang members.

Adam: West side whats your report.

static.

Adam: West side do you copy?

I Smirk as i drop down in front of adam punching him across the face. He stumbles back in shock i then deliver a hard kick to his face.

Adam: b-b-batman..

I dont even speak i deliver a hard punch to his jaw making him fall over. He then trys to kick me but i counter it by punching him in the jaw. He then draws his sword but i kick it out of his hands i then deliver a hard kick to side making him spit up blood. I then punch him delivering a 3 hit combo.

 I then punch him delivering a 3 hit combo

 (a/n: like so)

I then knock adam out and cuff him.

Y/n: That was not even a fair fight..

I walk over and free team rwby.

Ruby: That was so c-

I then cut ruby off as i start to yell at them.

Y/n: Do you know what you 4 were tonight you weren't huntresses you weren't heros you were children! 

Yang: B-bu-

I cut her off.

Y/n: If you 4 had just shut up and obeyed my orders this would have never happen but no you just had to ask about pointless shit!

Weiss: Thats no-

I cut weiss off.

Y/n: And you 4 call yourselves the saviors of the world the only thing you 4 could save would be a cat from a tree.

Ruby: I-i'm s-sorry w-we just w-wanted to h-help.

Y/n: What would have happens if one of you had died then i feel like thats on me because i could not save you.

I walk out of the building leaving team rwby to free the hostages.

Winters pov.

I see batman grapple away like normal i then see the 4 girls walk out looking sad.

Winter: What happend?

Yang: We messed up big time.

Ruby: We were too loud and we just kept asking batman questions we got caught by adams men. Lucky for us batman was there but we failed to do one simple task.

Winter: Dont feel bad hes normally like that. 

Team rwby looks up at me.

Winter: In fact ill make you a deal if you come back here when i shine the bat signal ill let you meet him again.

(A/n: What will happen when winter shines the signal find out next time)