Chapter 9 The death of a symbol

Y/ns pov

I see him stand up and glare at me.

Superman: no way your dead..

Y/n: I'm not bruce wayne. 

Superman: I see well i'm gonna give you one chance to surrender to these huntsmen.

Y/n: No i wont give up.

I throw 3 smoke bombs down as i grapple onto a building. But superman just uses his x ray vision to see threw the smoke. I then press a button on my gauntlet that summons in my power suit that i made for this battle. I smirk as i throw 3 batarangs at superman buying myself time. 

Superman: Give up batman just surrender.

Y/n: You killed my father you son of a bitch!

 Superman just punchs me hard in the gut making me spit up blood the punch sends me threw 2 walls. I stand up and grunt in pain i then see the batwing drop the cargo off. I turn and see superman flying at me. I fire my grapple gun into a near by building making superman fly threw 3 walls. I then run over to the cargo and suit up. 

(A/n: Your suit) 

Y/n: Lets go you dirty father killers!

Superman flys at me trying to deliver a punch but i just catch his fist and punch him across the jaw making him stumble back in shock. I then deliver a 3 punch combot before i deliver a kick to his jaw sending him flying into blake. I turn and see ozpin and ruby trying to double team me. I smirk as ruby swings her scythe at me but i catch it and yank it right out of her hand. I then give the scythe a good spin before i slash ozpin across the face with rubys scythe. I then turn around and change her scythe into its sniper mode and fire a shot into weiss blowing her back threw 2 walls. I turn around only for superman to hit me up into the air and delivering a 3 hit combo to my gut making me fly threw 2 buildings. I fire my grapple gun just in time to stop me from flying into the ground. I turn only for ozpin to hit me across the face. 

Ozpin: fall you basterd!

I glare at ozpin and punch him 2 times in the gut making him spit up blood. I then turn and see ruby running at me. She loads her sniper with fire dust shooting 2 shots at me. But i dodge the bullets and deliver a hard punch to rubys jaw.

Yang: Batman!

I turn and see yang and the rest of the bat family looking at me in concern. I sigh and turn to face them.

Y/n: Go get out of here ill be ok! 

Jason: Yeah we are not just gonna leave you here y/n!

Yang then runs up to ozpin delivering a punch to his gut. She then delivers a kick to weiss sending her back only for jason to shoot weiss in the leg with his pistols. I turn and see superman flying at yang he delivers a hard punch to her jaw sending her into a wall. I then see yang try to punch superman only for superman to grab her arm and break it like it was nothing. He then breaks yangs leg before throwing her aside. 

Superman: Foolish girl.

Ruby: Yang....

My eyes widen as i see the person i love beaten and bloodied. I then run at ruby punching her over and over not letting up. I then punch ruby so hard that it breaks her nose. ruby trys to slash me with her scythe only for me to catch it again with my hand. I look pissed as hell as i break her scythe in half her eyes widen as i grab rubys arm and break it in 2 diffrent places. She crys out in pain as i then take a batarang and stab it into her leg making her scream in agony and in pain. 

Y/n: Whos next?

Weiss: Y-y-you psychopath! 

She comes running at me as she slashs my suit with her rapiar. she then uses fire dust and blows half of my cowl off. My eyes widen as weiss sends me flying using fire dust. I then stand up looking pissed i run at weiss and kick her across the face. I then deliver a hard punch to her jaw knocking her out.

Y/n: I always hated schnees.

Just then as i was about to go fight ozpin superman ripped open my chest plate and threw me threw 2 walls. I grunt in pain as i go to stand up only for ruby to fire 3 bullets into my chest. My eyes widen as blood drips down my lips.

Superman: What have you done ozpin you said that he would live you said we would take him in!

Ozpin: Now hes gone for good he cant interupt our plains anymore.

Superman: You fucken basterd!

Y/n:...clark...its ok...i..can finally be with...my...father..

Tears run down my face as yang limps over to me tears in her eyes. 

Yang: No please...y/n stay with me....please...

Yang breaks down crying as i spit up some blood. I smile at her and take her hand.

Y/n: Yang...its ok...i..i want you to take up my legacy i want you to become batwoman..

Yang nods as ruby trys to approuch her.

Ruby: Finally you can come back to be-

Yang cuts her off by punching her in the face. She then grabs ruby by the neck her hair is glowing gold as she punchs ruby over and over until shes close to death. 

Yang: Your not my fucken sister your a monster.

She around and sits back next to me i smile at her and take her hand.

Y/n: Its time for me..to move on.

I then see my father bruce right behind yang he gives me a nod and smiles at me. 

Y/n: Dad....is it morning already?

I then shut my eyes and take my last breath leaving this world.