Chapter 6 Picking sides.

(A/n: Last time on passing on the legacy)

???: Batman?

(A/n: This time on passing the legacy)

Y/ns pov

I turn and see team rwby standing there. I see damian get into a fighting stance i put my hand up signaling him to stand down. I then motion for him to follow me.

Y/n: Lets get out of here. 

Damian nods as he follows me and just as we are almost out the door i see ozpin standing there along with ironwood i then see an ass tones of cops standing there guns trained on me and damian.

Ozpin: Batman stand down its over.

Ironwood: Your under arrest.

I look up at them both before i feel ruby press her scythe to the back of my neck. Weiss presses her rapiar to damians neck. 

Damian: You bastards!

Ironwood: Enough cuff the boy.

Weiss moves to cuff damian but i turn punching her right in the jaw knocking out a tooth. I then hit a button on my suit sending out a distress call to dick aka nightwing. I smile as damian punchs ruby right across the face he then delivers a hard kick to rubys gut making her spit up blood.

Blake: Just give up batman!

I duck under one of blakes kicks before i grab her throwing her into a wall. I then turn flipping over damian i deliver a hard kick to weiss i then turn around delivering a 3 hit combo to rubys face. I turn and smirk seeing dick drop down.

Dick: What did i miss?

Y/n: Just shut up and fight! 

Dick: By the way i got you a gift from the cave.

I then see dick hit ruby in the gut with his batons. I smirk as i flip over him kicking ironwood in the jaw. I then see the gift dick brought me. The box is labeled thrasher suit. I smirk as run for the box.

Y/n: Robin nightwing hold them off for a minute! 

Dick/Damian: Got it!

I scan my hand on the box opening it up revealing my thrasher suit. I jump into the suit and power it up. 

(a/n: This is the thrasher if you watched batman vs robin)

Computer: Thrasher online.

I turn and see that damian and dick are being overwhelmed i smirk as i stand up in my power armor.

Y/n: I'm only gonna say this once you sons of bitchs get the hell away from my family!

I run at ironwood punching him across the face sending him flying threw 2 walls. I turn and grab ruby by her arm i then start to slam her threw 4 pillars. I then turn and punch weiss threw a wall. I then start to open fire on blake using rubber bullets.

Damian: I want one.

Dick: Hell no.

I turn and see yang standing there like shes about ready to fight me. I glare at her as i get ready to fight her. She charges at me i also run at her but in a shocking turn of events she jumps on the back of the mech punching ozpin in the face.

Ozpin: Miss xiao long what are you doing?!

Yang: I'm sick and tired of being your pawn from this day forward i will be working with batman and his team i quit ozpin!

Ruby: Yang dont do this hes a criminal!

Yang runs at ruby punching her in the jaw my eyes widen in shock. I turn and run at ozpin punching him with my mech suit sending him threw 2 buildings. 

Yang: Lets end this!

She jumps on the back of my mech as she start to open fire on the atles forces with her gauntlets. I smirk as i punch ironwood across the face i then grab one of his atles robots and rip it in half.

Damion: Batman we gotta go now!

Y/n: Lets move!

They nod and follow behind me i smirk as me yang damian and dick get away from beacon and the atles forces. When we get back to the batcave i get out of the suit and turn to see how beat up the others are. I get out of the suit and go to check on the other 3.

Y/n: You 3 ok?

Yang: I'm fine y/n.

Damian grabs his sword and puts it to her neck. I run over and grab his arm calming him down.

Y/n: easy she knew way before you got here. 

Damian: Whatever shes with the enemys.

Yang then grabs me and hugs me. My eyes widen as i hug back holding her close i'm blushing under the cowl. She then removes the cowl and kisses me on the lips. My eyes widen as i kiss back.

Dick: Well shit who knew the all mighty batman could fall in love.

I pull away from yang as she blushes.

Yang: Ive been trying to contact you this whole time but its not like i'm able to leave beacon they have had me on lock down in my dorm.

My eyes widen as i hold her close.

Y/n: Its ok yang you can stay here with me and the others.

She smirks as she wraps her arms around my waist.

Yang: I also want in on this.

Y/n: Fine we will get you a suit some other time. 

She smiles and kisses my cheek before she walks up to her room.