1) An Archer and a Cowboy walk into a Bar

"The usual, Sadie" The lonely cowboy said as he sat on his favourite Bar stool.
"Awh, Jesse" The overweight girl pouted.
"A Just hate seein' you lookin' so lonely" She said, a thick western accent leaking from her red lips.
"Haha, You know me" He took his hat off and sat it on the sticky bar.
She poured him his whiskey which was his usual drink and he sighed as he spun the glass round in his hand.
"Route 66 is a big place, Jesse" She said as she cleaned the dirty glasses that where at the edge of the bar.
"I'm sure you'll find some lucky lady" She shrugged at him, trying to make him feel better.
"Haha, Sadie" He laughed.
"You do know I'm not into the ladies, right?" He tucked drank his drink and she took the empty cup off of him to top it back up.
"Oh my lord, Jesse" She giggled to herself.
"I completely forgot" She passed him the drink she had just poured.
"That's alright, darlin" he laughed.
"Alot of people come to this bar" He sighed.
"Yeah, but you're still ma best customer" She primped and her freckled cheeks perked up as she smiled.
"Yeah, ya mind crackin' an egg into this whiskey?" He heald it out to her.
Normally that was the only thing he ate, eggs in whiskey....which sounds awful but was true.
"Give it here, Sweetie" She said and took it with her thick fingers.
Sadie was heavier but she sure was gorgouse.
McCree often wondered what she was doing working in this dump as she was so much nicer than all of the people who stayed there.
He took the egg filled drink and downed it, trying to keep the egg down which was hard to do because it was raw.
He stretched out his arms and fingers which cracked as he did so.
"So" Sadie started to talk to him.
"How's the ol' metal arm?" She asked as she wiped the table of its stickiness.
"It's fine, I mean I've had it for a long time now so It's been easier" He answered her with a great huff in his voice.
They both turned their heads when The bell of the door which alerted the staff that someone was coming in rang.
It was a stranger....which was weird as McCree knew everyone where they lived.
It had been raining outside, the man's hair was soaked and dripping wet.
"Oh, Sweetie, let me get you a towel" The woman went upstairs to where the bathroom.
He sat next to McCree at the bar and didn't look at him until he caught him staring.
"Howdy" McCree said as the other man looked at him from the corner of his eye.
"What are you looking at" He said without facing the cowboy.
"Well, am lookin' at a stranger in ma favourite bar" He tried to be his charming self.
"Well don't" The man was a grump....he was also Asian of some sort but McCree wouldn't dare assume because he knew he would get it wrong.
He eyed the man's features.
Long black hair with stripes of Gray at the sides.
It was loose and sat perfectly on his shoulders.
A shaped beard.
A nose with a small bump which made it evermore attractive....although he had no idea what the strangers body looked like due to his black hoodie which covered it.
"Let me buy you a drink" McCree elbowed him flirtatiously.
The man drew the eyes off of the cowboy.
"I did not come here to consume alcohol" He sighed.
"You're in a bar" McCree chuckled and then blushed...realizing that he wasn't being funny but rather annoying.
"I came in for shelter, nothing more" He said with an arrogant tone in his voice.
He was a grump and anyone could tell from a mile away.
"So what brings you to Rout-"
"Would you just stop talking to me?" The man turned to face him before face palming.
McCree gulped.
He was even more attractive from the front.
"Here we go" Sadie came back with towel in hand.
"That'll fix you right up, Mister" she gave him the scruffy black towel.
"You have my thanks" He ruffled his hair in it and then shook it off.
"So, what's your name if ya don't mind me askin'?" She leant over the bar and rolled up the sleeves of her denim shirt.
"Hanzo" He answered quietly and distantly.
"Ah, okay then, Hanzo" She smiled.
"What can I get for ya?" She picked up  a glass but he shook his head.
"I'm only here for shelter as it is raining outside" He told her and she huffed.
"I'm sorry but I can't have you in here then" She apologised.
"It's an anti loitering policy so it means you have to go-" she was cut off by McCrees sweet voice.
"I'll buy him a drink" He stopped her.
McCree's voice made Hanzo smile.
It was like honey.
"Two whiskeys, Sadie" Jesse told her.
SHe poured both boys their drinks.
"I appreciate this, Cowboy" hanzo said as Sadie slid his drink to him.
"Cheers" McCree told him as they raised there glasses and clicked them.
"Hey" McCree put his down and took Hanzos hand.
"What are You doing?" Hanzo raised one of his recognisable eyebrows up and stared at McCree's Brown eyes.
McCree rolled the black hoodie sleeve up to reveal a large tattoo which covered the Asian man's arm.
"Yes" he pulled it away from McCree.
"It is a dragon...to carry on my father's legacy" He rubbed at his arm.
"I got one too!" McCree smiled and showed him it.
"Deadlock rebels" he told Hanzo.
"I'm Jesse by the way" He introduced himself.
"Jesse McCree" He heald his hand out for Hanzo to shake it.
"Oh, um, we do not do hand shakes in Japan" He felt awkward.
I knew it! Jesse thought to himself.
"Oh um" Jesse blushed.
Sorry"
"Jesse?" Sadie caught his attention as she tapped at her watch.
"Home time" She told him as it was past midnight now.
"Ah, goodnight then" McCree smiled as he picked up Bessy (his hat) and tipped it to her.
"Such a charmer" she smiled.
"Hanzo, you gotta leave" He told him.