3) A small reunion

"So what are you doin' here anyway?" McCree said as he put fried eggs on a plate for guest.
"My brother is coming here from Nepal and he said for me to meet him" Hanzo sat at the breakfast bar in McCree's kitchen as his breakfast was given to him.
"Brother?" Jesse raised an eyebrow.
He found it odd that Hanzo was an arrow man from Japan...he was sure he had heard of someone like that before....from another Japanese boy...who ended up going to Nepal.
"Wait, Hanzo" McCree put his hand on his shoulder.
"You're brother ain't Genji, is he?" He furrowed his brow, wondering if he was right or had just made a horrible and awkward assumption.
"Yes, Genji Shimada" He nodded and shook his head in disbelief.
"You haven't heard of him, have You?" Hanzo asked him.
McCree chuckled as memories of him and Genji in blackwatch popped into his brain.
"You're brother and I where best friends for a long time, Shimada" He smiled and remove show hand from Hanzos shoulder.
"I was in blackwatch with him, I don't know if he's told you about that yet but"
"He used to write me from there, that's when I found out he was alive after..*ahem* the incident" He spoke of Him killing his younger brother but McCree didn't want to have to go into detail with him on this touchy subject.
"Mind if I meet him with ya? It's just, I've not seen him in so long and I'm wondering how he's doin'" McCree asked the other man shyly hoping he would say yes.
"I suppose it would be nice for him to have friends again" Hanzo nodded.
"Okay, I'll allow it" He shrugged as he ate his eggs.
They where delicious, just as they where expected to be.
"Hanzo? Can i ask you somethin'?" McCree made sure he was given permission before asking him this question.
"Yes, I do not mind answering questions" He nodded.
"D- Do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend? I don't  judge but I'm just hoping a ragin' someone of yours shows up to ma door n tries to attack me" he chuckled...hoping Hanzo wouldn't realise that this was how McCree was asking if he was single.
"You certainly are not smooth" Hanzo laughed.
"I am incredibly single, if that's what you're asking" he smiled at the cowboy who was now blushing uncontrollably.
"It is alright to ask questions, Jesse" Hanzo reassured him with a sweet grin.
"I don't bite" He added cheekily.
"I didn't say ya did, Hanzo" McCree chuckled at himself as he put his own breakfast eggs onto a plate.
"So I am guessing i should be asking you the same question" Hanzo said as he swallowed the egg that he had been eating.
"Shucks, I ain't got nobody" He blushed and took off his pink 'kiss the cook' apron.
Hanzo snickered.
" I am truly  surprised by that" he smiled at the cowboy and the cowboy smiled back at him, making his cheeks turn a few shades pinker than they where supposed to be.
"How come?" McCree asked him and took the empty plate from him.
"You just seem too handsome to be alone" Hanzo smiled, not realising what he had just said.
He had literally just told McCree that he found him attractive and hadn't even noticed.
Jesse blushed and his mouth opened wide in a cheeky way.
"What?" Hanzo raised his eyebrow, still not realising that he had shared his secret.
"You think I'm handsome?" Jesse asked him with a wide,toothed smile that originated between his perfect lips.
McCree waited for Hanzos answer to make sure what he heard was true.
"Oh-" Hanzo startled himself.
"I mean....." he blushed.....no, scratch that- he inverted his skin colour so he was now unstoppabley blushing and sweating from his forehead.
"I, um-" He stammered and stuttered hoping something would pop up that made him not have to speak anymore.
"Easy, I don't mind if you do I'm just askin'" McCree ensured him that he didn't mind what hanzo had said, of course McCree had heard him....he Just wanted to hear it again...and again...and again.
Infinite times, you know?
"I do think you are handsome....but Just in a physical way, do you understand?" Hanzo ran a nervous hand through his coursing black hair.
He had the best hair of the two and Jesse put it down to the type of conditioner that Hanzo used.
It was so jet black that Jesse was sure he had dyed it...but then again his greys where showing...so maybe he didn't?
"Don't worry 'bout it" He told the Archer who was now sweating repusively from anxiety.
"If it makes ya feel any better I think yer handsome too" McCree told him the truth but it seemed like he was lying to make the older Shimada Brother feel more comfortable.
Hanzo sighed loudly before musting up the courage to talk.
"Let us just forget about this, shall we?" Hanzo asked.
"We shall, only if yer wantin' to though, Darlin'"