5) a cowboy and an Archer leave the bar

"H-Hanzo" Jesse hick upped with his arm around the Japanese man as they walked home.
They had been in the bar all day...
Like literally all day.

"Jesse, you are drunk" Hanzo smiled at him while giggling.
"Ain't you right" McCree tipped his hat at the other man.

"It is okay though because I too am drunk" Hanzo snickered with him.
"So when'd you n Genji become brothers?" McCree asked, not realising the stupid thing he had just said.

"Ever since where born" He laughed at McCree, McCree was slightly more drunk than him.
"Well you can tell Genji that- " Jesse paused to think about what he wanted to tell Genji.

"He still owes me fifteen cents from that vending machine" he slurred with the alcohol obvious in his voice.

"We better get on home now" he leaned into Hanzo as they walked.

"That's what we are doing, Jesse" Hanzo guided him to the front door of his house.

"Give me your keys" he said and the cowboy gave them to him and opened the door.

"Lets get you into bed" Hanzo helped ten staggering man upstairs.
"I don't wanna go to bed alone" Jesse whined like a child as Hanzo lead him to his bedroom.

"You have to" Hanzo told him.
"Not if you come with me" He took Hanzos hand and pouted, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"No..-fine" Hanzo realised that If he got up early enough Jesse would never have noticed that Hanzo was in his bed with him.

"Yeehaw" McCree yelped excitedly and Hanzo shushed him.
"You must go to sleep though" Hanzo told him and he nodded.
"I'll be sleepin' quicker than you can say needle in a hay stack" Mcree promised as he threw his hat off and Removed himself of his clothing, leaving himself with only his boxer shorts on.

"Oh my" Hanzo breathed to himself, not knowing that Jesse slept like this.
"Ain't you gone get ready for bed?" McCree raised an eyebrow.

"Uh,...yes" Hanzo snapped from his daydream.
He was thinking of how close him and the cowboy where going to be that night....he was rather happy about it because he was quite attracted to him.

He removed his pants and hoodie but kept his t shirt and boxers on, so he would feel more comfortable.

"Sweet" Jesse said as he stared at Hanzos legs.
"What are you looking at, McCree?" Hanzo asked him with confusion in his tone.

"You got nice legs, Shimada"
Drunk McCree was more forward and honest than sober Mcree and Hanzo liked this an awful lot.
He pulled back his bed covers and slid under them.

"Get in, I don't bite" Jesse giggled to himself, thinking he was hilarious.

Hanzo rolled his eyes as he got underneath the sheets with McCree.
"This is a one time thing" Hanzo told him.
"Only if you don't like it, Darlin'" Mcree scootched closer to Hanzo and put his arm around him.

"This is fine....you're doing it because you're drunk" Hanzo let him, knowing that he wouldn't have done it if he was sober.
"No I'm not" McCree wiggled against him happily.
"I'm doin' it because I like you, Hanzo" He said, making Hanzo blush.
"You don't-"
"I ain't lying" McCree cut him off.

"Shut up, you are drunk" Hanzo laughed at him.
" I ain't drunk enough not to do this" he said, not making sense at all.

"What?" Hanzo asked.
"That's what" McCree kissed his mouth.
And Hanzos eyes widened.

Oh my.
McCree would not be happy when he heard about this in the morning.
"I think it would be best if you just went to sleep" Hanzo told him.

"If ya don't like me, just say it" Jesse told him.
"Better to know sooner than later" he added and Hanzo sighed.

"I never said I didn't like you, Jesse but-"

"So that means ya do? Even just a lil' bit?" He said and Hanzo sighed.
"Just..go to sleep Jesse" Hanzo told him.

"Not until you answer ma question" McCree told him like a child.
Hanzo rolled his eyes.
"What question?" He asked and McCree furrowed his brow.

"Well, do ya like me?" He asked and Hanzo shrugged.

"In what way?" He asked.

"Hanzo, I know ya ain't stupid" Jesse made a serious face from behind Hanzo, who he was still hugging into.
"You know what i mean"

Hanzo sighed and shook his head.
"Jesse, the truth is I do not know if I like you yet....but I don't not like you".

McCree paused.
"So there's a chance?" He asked.
"There's a chance" Hanzo assured him