4)A Cowboy and an Archer walk into a Bar.. .again

It had either been a peaceful or awkward morning, none of the two could really figure out which one it was.
They sat next to each other on the red couch as the static of the tv played in the background.
"So when's he gettin' here?" Jesse sipped his mug of bitter coffee.
There was a small smell coming from the cup which intrigued Hanzo, he wondered what it tasted like.
Jesse had offered him coffee but he said no as he didn't want to seen like a handful.
"He will arrive in two days" Hanzo told him as he watched a slither of black coffee trickle down the side of the unstained white mug.
"So Monday?" McCree asked and received a nod from Hanzo telling him that he was correct.
"And where you meetin' him?" McCree asked another question, trying to make conversation.
"The paranoia diner" Hanzo explained and then raised an eyebrow when he heard a familiar belly laugh coming from the cowboy.
"Not to be rude, Darlin', but don't you mean the Panorama Diner?" He chuckled at Hanzos lack of knowledge at the area.
"Oh, um" he blushed at how stupid he was being.
"Yes, I think so" he nodded, trying not to look at Jesse because he knew he would be laughing.
Jesse stretched and pushing his hand on Hanzos thigh to help him up.
"Welp, we best be headin' to Sadies" He said as he huffed out a loud sigh.
"Sadies?" Hanzo raised an eyebrow as he stayed on the couch.
"The bar? The one we where at the other day?" He said and Hanzos memory clicked.
"Ah, yes" he nodded and looked at McCrees big Brown eyes.
"I remember" he told him.
"Yeah, well imma go ahead and go upstairs to get ready, yer hoodies on one o' the pegs at the door" McCree told him.
Hanzo nodded as he watched McCree disappear out of the room.
He didn't realise that the cowboy went to the bar everyday.
It was basically his second home!
Maybe he didn't go for the bar? Maybe he went for the girl behind it?
What was her name again? Sammie?
Hanzo didn't very much care.
He stopped thinking when McCree re-enterd the room.
"Pass me my serape?" He held his hand out for the red thing that Hanzo had used as a blanket.
Hanzo passed it to him and the cowboy draped it around his broad, manly shoulders.
"You comin'?" He asked the arrow man who was still sitting comfortably on the small couch.
"Yes" Hanzo nodded before standing up and brushing himself off.
"It's hot out so I'd bring yer hoodie, just don't put it on" he told the other man who was following him out the door, black hoodie in hand.

When they first stepped into the bar they where greeted by the same plump female as the day before.
"Howdy, Sweetheart" McCree chuckled and tipped his hat to the woman.
"Howdy, Jesse" She smiled.
"Two whiskeys again?" She asked with a smile.
"Or would yer Japanese friend like somethin' from his own culture?" She asked them.
Jesse sat at the bar (on his usual stool) and Hanzo sat on the stool next to  him .
"Tell me" Hanzo began.
"What do you have?" He asked politely.
"Well, we got some Japanese rice wine-"
"Sake?" He cut her off.
"Yeah, a think that's what it's called" she smiled.
"I will have that then" He nodded his head and began to get his wallet out.
"Sake and a whiskey, Sadie" McCree told him as he pushed Hanzos hand with his wallet back into his pocket.
"It's on me" he nodded to the Archer.
"Are you sure?" Hanzo said, hoping that he didn't seem like a needy guest who needed things to be bought for him.
" It's fine, Darlin'" He smiled back with his pearly teeth showing.
Hanzo didn't want to admit it to the man he had just met but he vaguely enjoyed it when McCree called him these types of names, even if it was just a habit like he said it was.
"Sadie, just sit em' on the bar" McCree stood up.
"A need to go to the bathroom" He sat his hat in his place.
Both Sadie and Hanzo watched him walk up the stairs to where the bathroom was.
"Psst" she whispered to the archer.
"A think he likes you" she told him, knowing that what she said was the truth.
Hanzo rolled his eyes and smiled.
"What makes you think that?" He tutted.
"He's never ever payed for anyone's drinks in here before" She said, the happiness coursing through her voice- as was her thick western accent.
"I did not know he favouritised males" Hanzo said, taking a mouthful of the rice wine he had asked for.
"Favouritised? Oh! You mean he's into them?" She smiled.
"Nah, he's a hard homo" Sadie told him, in the most non offensive way she could.
"Oh, he is?" Hanzo had gained a sudden confidence boost.
"Into all males?" He asked.
"Not really, just you" she smiled at him.