2) Western Dream Time

"Is there any Motels I could sleep in?" Hanzo asked Jesse awkwarldy.
Jesse stopped walking and stood.
"You didn't move here?" He turned his head to look at the man with the bow and arrow which were slung over his shoulder.
Hanzo shook his head.
"There's plenty" McCree shrugged and thought for a moment.
"Wouldn't you rather just come home with me?" He asked Hanzo and his face turned beetroot red.
"I, I um" He stuttered.
"Just for the night? I mean my couch ain't too bad" he smirked.
He really was charming, literally everyone knew that He was the town's charmer.
Too bad he wasn't into girls because they would all swoon over him when he walked by.
"I trust it is the best idea" Hanzo nodded.
"So, does that mean yeah?" He raised one of his thick, chocolate Brown eyebrows.
"Yes" Hanzo nodded to him.
They walked home in the pouring rain as Jesse sparked up a large  cigar.
The orange light of it almost hypnotized the archer man.
It was so peaceful to look at in the darkness of the night.
"You want a puff?" He handed it to Hanzo with his metal arm.
"No" he declined with a head shake.
"I just like the colour" he admitted to finding the burnt orange colour rather satisfying as it moved up the cigar with every breath the sweet cowboy took.
He kept looking at the silver limb every Time the light would hit it.
"May I ask what happened to your arm?" Hanzo asked shyly, not wanting to offend the nice man he had just met.
"Well, you can ask but I ain't gonna tell you the answer" He chuckled to himself.
It was a deep chuckle which made Hanzo smile.
He seemed very genuine and sincere.

"This is it" The cowboy said as he got to the door.
He pulled a key chain out with a rag of fake cows pattern attached to it.
He unlocked the door and they both stepped inside.
"Brr" Hanzo shook himself.
It was nice to be out of the cold, Jesses house was warm and cosy looking...which wasn't what Hanzo was used to.
"Gimme your hoodie" McCree put his hand out and Hanzo pulled the jumper over his head, lifting the t shirt he had on under it up a little to reveal his fit body.
Jesse took it in his hands and hung it on a jacket hook, he then hung Bessy  (the hat) on the one next to it before removing his shoes and jacket until he was only wearing his t shirt, jeans and white socks.
"Go on into the livin' room" He told the Japanese boy and he listened.
He went into the cowboys living room which was made up of a large pool table in the middle of it, a snug couch and chair which matched with each other, a wooden fire place and a small tv on a short table.
It was a mixture of modern furniture and old fashioned furniture which made it look very nice.
He set himself up on the red couch and sat his head on the arm rest.
"Uh, there's a tv and what not" McCree hung over the door frame.
"And I don't have an extra blanket but you can have my red poncho to keep ya warm" he though it to Hanzo.
It was old and ragged because Jesse had worn it so much but he didn't mind.
If it weren't for Jesse he would have been out in the cold all night with no idea of where he was going.
And anything  was better than being out in the cold all night, Hanzo knew of that too well.
"Thank you" Hanzo nodded to McCree and received a large smile.
"I, I'm gonna head up stairs now but....ya know" He was awkward and stuttering.
"Give me a holler if yer wantin' anythin'" He smiled before heading upstairs.

The next day!
"Mornin" Hanzo woke up to Jesse playing pool by himself.
"Good morning" he sat up and stretched himself.
"Good sleep?" Jesse's voice was music to Hanzos ears.
Hanzo nodded to him and rolled his poncho into a ball before sitting it next to him on the couch.
"May I ask why you are playing that game all by yourself?" Hanzo raised an eyebrow and giggled.
Jesse blushed.
He did look stupid playing that all by himself.
"I was waitin' for you to get up to see if you wanted a game" Jesse smiled and scratched the back of his neck but Hanzo wasn't listening as he was far too busy admiring The shape of McCree's body through his tight, red   t shirt and boxers which he obviously had slept in.
"Hey, you listening?" Jesse snapped his fingers to gather the Japanese man's attention.
"I, I'm sorry but I can't" Hanzo declined.
"I must go find a place to stay for a while" He told Jesse as he stood up.
What? Jesse thought to himself.
He thought Hanzo was staying with him? Did he have a rough sleep?
Was the living room to cold for him?
Did McCree annoying him?
Jesse didn't know but he really wanted to find out.
"I thought you was just gonna stay with me" He said as he potted on of his pool balls into the bar right corner.
"I cannot stay with you for this long" Hanzo shook his head, not wanting any favours from the cowboy that he knew he couldn't return.
"Can't you?" McCree said and he angled the pool cue to where he could bounce the white off of the yellow.
"One night is enough...i don't want to trouble You" Hanzo ran a hand through his thick, black hair.
"You ain't troublin' me, Darlin'" he said as he hit the black by mistake and retracted his cue.
"Did you just call me darling?" Hanzo asked.
"Shucks, it's a habit" McCree explained....although he definitely wouldn't mind having Hanzo as his very own darling.
"Ah, I see" Hanzo nodded.
"I ain't got nothin' better to do" he shrugged.
"And besides, you're great company"