message 21

mae
grayson sucked on my bottom lip as i ran my fingers through his thick brown hair. he began to back away but i placed my cold hands on the back of his neck and pulled his lips back into mine. i loved kissing him.

i arched my back as his hands squeezed my bottom. everything in this moment felt so utterly right and i just couldn't get over it.

i'm here, in la, with the boy of my dreams. i'm in la with grayson fucking dolan. and he loves me. and i love him, with every last bit of my heart. i think i'm living the dream right now, and i never wanna wake up.

finally i stopped kissing grayson, being completely out of breath. i panted like a dog, lying my head on his shoulder.

"you're good at that mae," he chuckled, rubbing his large hands up and down my sides.

"why thank you sir."

i laughed, looking up into grayson's hazel orbs. god i love him so much. i don't ever wanna leave here, i don't ever wanna leave him. these past couple of days have been amazing, and i still have a week and a half with the boy who has my heart.

grayson grasped my hand into his as we stepped out of his bedroom and into the living room. ethan was lying on the couch, completely gone, dead, passed out, asleep. i looked at grayson with a big smirk on my face and he nodded, knowing exactly what i was thinking.

if you are as clever as i am, you know that when i person is asleep and you put their fingers in cold water, they pee themselves. so, i scurried into the kitchen with gray not far behind. i reached into the cupboard and grabbed a small bowl, and strutted over towards the sink. i turned on the faucet and held the bowl underneath the running water.

i giggled walking back into the room where ethan still lay passed out. i looked at grayson and he nodded, giving me the ok signal. i held the bowl near the couch as grayson carefully took ethan's hand in his and dipped his fingers into the cold bowl of water. ethan groaned and yanked his hand away, as his shorts suddenly began to grown a wet spot.

he suddenly shot up and opened his eyes, seeing his brother and i stand there, laughing our asses off. he looked so angry that steam could be coming out of his ears if he was in a cartoon.

"what the fuck?" ethan spat. "you guys made me literally piss myself, how is that even possible?"

i laughed so hard that i was the one about to pee myself next. i stood up and wrapped my arms around ethan's neck, hugging him. "i'm sorry ethan, it was all gray's idea." i whispered.

"hey! no it wasn't!" grayson scrunched his nose. "this was all your idea missy."

i smiled and watched as ethan carefully stood up, trying to not make a mess everywhere. he stripped of his pants. i covered my eyes and turned away, my cheeks hot with a tint of redness. he then grabbed the waistband of his boxers and started to pull them down, but grayson yelled at him.

"dude, my girl doesn't need to see that! go to your fucking room!" he shouted, pushing ethan.

"jesus christ grayson. you don't need to get all bitchy, calm the fuck down!" ethan retorted back.

the twins began to argue, yelling at each other about me. grayson was trying to make the point that ethan had no right to try and get naked in front of me, "his girl." and ethan was screaming about how it was his house and he can do whatever he wants.

i rolled my eyes and walked towards the boys. i got in between them and shouted. "hey! ethan, grayson, cut it out!"

both guys stopped and looked down at me. grayson gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his body protectively, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"mae, tell him you don't wanna see his dick. you're mine," grayson spat. i looked up at him, and i could see the jealously in his eyes.

"ethan, grayson is right, you shouldn't have tried to clean up while i was in the room," i sighed, "but grayson, ethan is right too. this is his house, not mine," i looked at ethan, "i should've left the room and let him do his business. so i'm sorry." i finished.

they both nodded, as ethan waddled off to his room to get some clean clothes. i looked up at grayson, who was staring  down at the floor. i lifted his chin, as his eyes locked with mine. he was so precious.

"gray, i love you. don't be jealous," i kissed his cheek, "you're right, i don't wanna see ethan's dick, and i am yours." i giggled a bit.

i could see his mood slightly change. "i love you too." he hugged me.

grayson makes me feel like such a special girl, and i can't explain it. i am so lucky and sometimes, i don't even realize it.