eight

Shawn's P.O.V.

Once we pull into my drive way, we walk through my empty house to the bathroom.

She immediately sits me down on the closed toilet and starts dabbing at my wounds with a wet rag.

I can't help but stare up at her big brown eyes focused completely on what she's doing. It's really cute.

Becca's P.O.V.

"I hope you realize keeping your distance from me in no way lessons my affections for you" Shawn quotes The Fault in Our Stars, but I decide to ignore it and continue mending his wounds.

"Wait... what happened to your face??" Shawn asks touching my bruise.

I wince slightly and turn away not only from him, but the situation and rinse out the rag in the sink with Shawn's blood on it.
"All done" I say in a slightly chirpy tone to try to change the subject. I leave the bathroom and walk to his room,

"BECCA WHAT HAPPENED!?" He shouted following me, "Why do you care so much? It isn't a big deal.." I begin

"Chad just hit me." I mutter hoping he didnt hear but I know he did.

By the look on his face, I know its way more than just a 'big deal' to him, I have never seen him so mad. I've never seen him so mad.

"WHAT. THE .FUCK! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT" He questioned throwing his hands up in the air "BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THIS!" I shout using the same hand movements. The room falls silent.

"Please don't tell" I begged breaking the silence, "I can't just let this go. I don't want anyone hurting you. I won't let anyone." he states as a tear slips down my cheek, I quickly wipe it away before it's noticeable.

"Please? ...For me?" I beg as I cuddle into his chest to hide my face. He wraps his arms around me and nods.

We stayed there like that for a few minutes. "Becca?" he asks sitting on his bed. "Yeah?" I ask sitting next to him.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I bite my lip trying to find the words before I continue. "Why did you ignore me?" I question. "Um I - I" she stutters looking down at her hands, "you kissed A-Ashley" she stutters again.

"What!?" I shriek my voice cracking a bit. I move to my feet and stand in front of her

"I didn't kiss her! She kissed me!" being totally honest, how could she think I would do that to her? Or that I could like Ashley?

"You grabbed her waist, I saw, I'm not stupid" she fires back standing as well

"I was pushing her off of me" I defend. I don't understand how she couldn't tell "...Oh..." is all she can manage to say

"Why do you care anyways?" I ask folding my arms over my chest, grinning.
"I don't know" she lies looking down at the floor "C'mon! Just say it." I say, pushing the subject.

"I was jealous" she whispers looking anywhere but me, "What?" I pretend not to hear her. "I WAS JEALOUS" she shouts and laughs lightly "Oh really" I grin widely at her.

"Well what about you when I kissed Chad? You just left" she says grinning now, mine falls from my face, I really wish she wouldn't use his name.

"I wanted beer..." I lie, now it's my turn to look at the floor,

"Oh really? Most people don't clench their jaw and fists when they want a beer Shawn." she says even grinning wider now as if it were possible.

"I WAS JEALOUS" I shout "Oh and why was that?" she was poking at my arm now.

"You really want to know?"I say rising my eyebrows.

"Yes, I wan-" I cut her off with crashing my lips to hers.. This isn't like Ashley's kiss, this was different. Perfect.

Our lips move in sync. We let go and just look into each other's eyes, I didn't know what to say and neither did she.

"Stay with me?" I whispered in her ear, my words even shocked me, but I could never regret them.

She bites her lip while smiling and nods her head. I walk to my closet and grab a white t-shirt and then to my dresser to grab shorts.

I then hand them over, she smiles still not speaking as I leave to the bathroom to change myself.

Becca P.O.V.

The idea of wearing his clothes puts the biggest smile on my face so when I actually put them on, it was heavenly.

His clothes were huge compared to me since he's like massively tall and I'm only 5'4''.

His clothes were so comfortable, so soft and they smelt just like him, mint.

Wearing his clothes made me the happiest I'd been in a long time, and that kiss.

God it was perfect. His lips are perfect, even with the cut on his lip. He is perfect.

I texted my mom just to give her a heads up so she wasn't worried about me not being home

From Becca: I'm staying at Natalie's tonight love ya

To Becca : Okay have fun

After that, I decided to lay down, I can't begin to describe how tired I am.

Shawn's P.O.V.

Once I was done changing, I came back and she was lying on my bed, asleep.

She looked so beautiful. I grabbed a pillow and began to move to the floor but I was stopped by her arm wrapping around me.

"Stay with me?" she begged, I couldn't help but smirk. I crawled into bed next to her

"I'll never leave" I whispered pulling her into me as she cuddled into my chest for the second time that night.

I grab my phone out of my pocket to text Carter before I fell asleep.

To Carter:

"You need to get rid of Chad or I will"

"Goodnight" I say before turning off my phone, rest my face against the top of her head and drifting off to sleep.

_________________________________________

A/N:

So I was questioning who Becca should be

Madison Beer or Jasmine V ?

I finally picked Madison,

But I found a song that Jasmine sings that literally describes my whole story

so go listen to it it's called invincable !!!!!!

- xoxoxoxo lyssaaaa