eighteen

Becca's P.O.V.

"Hey I'm - holy Shit" we hear and immediately stop and look over to find Matt.

My cheeks instantly turn red. Awkward. "Don't you knock anymore" Shawn says shooting him a deadly glare. "Nope"

He rushes over towards us and sitting in between me and Shawn making things even worse.

"Sooo What'cha doin?" he says with the cheekiest grin ever and winking. We both just send him a glare and he just makes a face.

"So are you two a thing?" he asks pointing between us. We nod our heads. He turns to Shawn.

Shawn's P.O.V.

"So what's up with you and Chad?" He asks turning to face me. I swear he is stupid first he walked in on us kissing then makes her super uncomfortable and asks about him.

I hit him in the arm. "Dude what the fuck?" he shrieks grabbing his arm acting like it hurt.

I look over at her and she just nods her head. "Go ahead tell him, it's fine" she says nodding. Well of course I'm not going to tell him everything

"He put his hands on my girl" I puff my chest and he  simply he nods "No one really likes him" Matt says and I nod in agreement

"Hey can we talk about Bar-"Matt starts but I cut him off by literally tackling him.
"Dude get off" he says trying to push me. Becca just giggles to herself.

"Can I talk to you privately?" I say through clenched teeth. And stand from the bed and walk into the hallway with him following. I then shut the door so she won't hear.

"Dude what the fuck!" I yell under my breath . He gives me a confused look.

"I haven't told her yet" I say and his eyes widen. "What the hell!? We are leaving in almost five months" he states "I know" I say lowering my voice

"I just don't know how to tell her, dude I can't leave her" I admit

"Well all she has to do is go to any of her friends or any social media and she will find out!" he whisper yells . Oh god, he is right and I don't want her find out that way it will break her heart

"I know" I sigh "You're going to have to tell her and soon" he states. I just nod and walk back into the room hoping she didn't hear.

****

I practice what I'm going to say to Becca all throughout the day.

Matt, becca and I go to Starbucks to get some coffee and just hang really. We meet up with Nash and Cam, I had offered to let her invite Natalie or any of her friends but she kindly rejected.

I sit next to becca at the table and ask them all what they want before I go up to the counter to order.

I watch her from a far, as I wait in line and I just study her every move as she laughs at something Matt says. She's so perfect.

I am going to hate leaving her. 

Becca's P.O.V.

"So Becca, how are things with you and Shawn?" Nash asks, I don't put much thought into the question before answering.

"Good actually" I admit and they all smile "I'm going to miss him though" I add and their eyes widen. Opps.

"W-What are you talking about?" Cam stutters "I know, it's okay guys" I say and they all sigh

"I'm happy for him, I just hate the fact knowing that this is going nowhere" I admit and they all give me confused looks.

"What do mean?" Matt asks "I believe in Shawn more than anyone. He is going to make it big and steal millions of hearts, same with all of you" I say gesturing to them. They all look taken back but they know I'm right, deep down at least.

"You guys are still going to be together right?" Cam asks and I shake my head

"I won't hold him back I want him to become to pursue his dreams even if that means I have to give him up" I say and my heart breaks a little at the thought.

"You're a good girlfriend, Becca" Matt assures.

"Why can't I have a Becca?" Cam says pretending to cry to cheer me up. I just laugh

"But can you guys do me a favor?" I ask lowering my voice. They all nod.

"Can you make sure he finds somebody?" I plead and they all look at each other.

"But he already has somebody" Matt whines and they nod. "Please" I beg with a tear forming but I shake it off, I am not letting them see me cry and they all nod.
Just then Shawn sits back down with our "coffee" I actually got a smothie because coffee....

"Don't say anything" I whisper and they nod.

******

The rest of the night was pretty fun, the boys ended up crashing Shawn's living room.

We stayed up for the longest time making vines of the most ridiculous things like I actually wanted to fight myself.

After awhile Shawn and I went upstairs and I stole a pair shorts but he likes when I wear his clothes so he definitely didn't mind.

We then went upstairs and listened to music until I fell asleep in his arms.

"I love you" the elderly man says to the elderly women, as she cries in to his shoulder. "And I love you Shawn" The elderly women whispers into his ear. Shawn?

And that's when I hear a blood curdling scream awakening me from my sleep.

I immediately jolt up and find Shawn no longer next to me and the clock read 4:38 a.m.

My heart beat fastens up my eyes burn and my ears aches from the loud noise.

I turn hearing the noise once again and get a little frightened at the sight in front of me.

"Shawn!?"

_________________________________________

A/N :

OMFG I MET TAYLOR ON SATURDAY !!!!

IM STILL DYING !!!!

Go follow me on twitter @complicatedcon

Bc my reaction was the best !

Wow ! I have been watching Taylor for almost 3 years now !

Like way back to his keek days

Man those were the best !

I miss them :'(

Okay i'm done boring you now !

BYE

- xoxoxo lyssaaaaaaaaaaaa