twenty-five

Becca's P.O.V.

"What are you doing?" A voice asks interrupting my thoughts causing the journal to slip from my grasp and create a loud thump as it hits the hard wooden floor.

I turn around to see Matt leaning against the door frame."I was umm looking for you" I neverously declare.

"What were you reading?" he asks taking a step forward "Umm nothing" I lie taking a step backwards

"Oh really?" he asks with his jaw clenched and his eyes darkening stepping forward. I nod stepping back but get stopped by the wall sending me daggers with his eyes. He is now inches away from my face.

"Okayyy" he says sweetly with his eyes lighting and a chessy smile changing his tone. He skips over to the door and flips on the light switch and I sigh. I thought he was going to kill me.

We sit in silence as I look around the room. It's really nice it's all white. We stand in a silence as I look around.

"were you scared?" he asks with a snicker. "No" I answer truthfully walking towards him. Just a little confused.

"Good" he says forming a smile before walking out of the room me following. He walks down the hall to a door opens it and steps in me following.

I look around at the room pretty simple. Cream color walls, a desk with a computer, A brown dresser , a walk in closet , a chair and some shelves with random stuff but the most noticeable thing is the two large speakers over his bed .

"Those are cool" I say pointing to the speakers "Yeah except if you turn them to high you could possibly die" he says with a smug look and I giggle but he gives me an 'I'm serious' look "Ohh" I whisper

"Hayyyyy Becca, you know you're a good friend righhhhht?" he asks holding out the letters. He's suspicious

"What do you want?" I ask and he looks a bit taken back by my question and puts his hand over his heart like he is innocent

"Do I have to want something just because I complimented you?" he asks as if I was crazy "Yeah, pretty much" I say nodding my head and sighs

"Can you pleaseeeeee get my laptop out of the bathroom?" he begs in a whiny tone

"It's too far" he complains "You're lucky I Like you, lazy ass" I whine standing up from his bed. He throws a pillow at my butt as I'm walking away.

"I heard that" he says "You were suppose to" I shout from down the hall.

I walk in the bathroom and look around and find it sitting on the edge on the counter. I unplug it from the charger and bring them both into the hall and pace to his bedroom.

I notice the door is shut and I didn't close it so I knock. "Can I come in?" I ask "Yeah" I barely hear him through the closed door. When I turn the knob and walk in I see him standing shirtless staring at his phone never losing contact with it.

Holy god, he has abs. I try to just go with and not stare because he obviously doesn't care. So I go sit on his chair and pick up my phone and look at my phone.

14 missed calls from: Shawn. It reads 28 missed texts from: Shawn. It reads 3 voicemails from: Shawn.

no chill.

I glance back up at Matt and he has a shirt on, thank god. He sets his phone on the nightstand and fiddles with his belt buckle undoing it

"Woahhh" I say standing to my feet waving my hands in the air dramatically catching his attention