35. Witch Hunt

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Astrid walked beside Peter who walked beside Robin as the archer curiously inquired, glancing over at the green eyed boy, "So, you're dating Astrid?"

Peter moved his hand and held his love's while glancing over at Robin, saying, "So, you're like a father to her." He lifted an eyebrow in amusement as he added, "Are you going to give me a stern father-like talk?"

"Probably," Robin shrugged lightly and then commented seriously, "But just know, if you hurt her in any way, I will personally hurt you-- and I'm sure David would also help me."

"Yes, and Hook," Peter added, "I don't even want to see Astrid hurt, so you don't have anything to worry about."

They continued to walk through the forest until they all heard a sudden screeching sound that was heard through the air, along with something with wings.

The creature with wings soared closer and Neal yelled out just as Astrid was knocked off of her feet and into the air briefly before landing on the ground painfully and hard, "INCOMING!"

Astrid groaned and grunted out, "Yeah, incoming already came..." She was helped up onto her feet by David and Peter just as they heard a little boy yell out, "PAPA!"

"ROLAND!" Robin yelled back as Astrid murmured, still dazed from that rough impact, "Roland?"

But before anyone could do anything, Regina grabbed the little boy and moved him out of the way while the flying creature moved around to charge again. Regina protectively stood in front of the boy and stated to the creature, "Not so fast."

She then proceeded to turn the animal into a stuffed monkey. Neal breathlessly asked Peter who stood in between his love and him, "Was that a flying monkey?"

"Yes, yes, it was," Peter answered with a nod and faced his girlfriend, looking her over for any broken bones, "You alright, love?"

"I'm fine." Astrid murmured, holding the side of her head with one hand.

Regina smiled at the little boy who was in his father's arms, saying, "See, not so scary. Now you have a new toy."

Roland took the stuffed monkey as Robin nodded at the woman and replied, "Thank you."

Astrid stepped over to them and asked in concern, "Roland okay?"