O. THE SLIVER MILLENNIUM

Queen Serenity needed to talk to Sailor Neptune and Uranus

Queen Serenity needed to talk to Sailor Neptune and Uranus. "Yes, my queen" Sailor Uranus as they entered the queen's room. "i have a mission for both of you, its quite urgent." the queen said as she sat down.

"What is it?" Neptune said as she sat across from Queen Serenity. "Sailor Galaxia, is coming back and we need to evacuate the whole moon kingdom" Queen Serenity said with shock as she stammered on that sentence. "What?! When is she comin-" Sailor Uranus said as she got up from her seat. A big rumble cut her off on her sentence as the ground started to shake.

"We need to evacuate now!" Queen Serenity said as with fear. Serenity pulled her dress as she ran towards the mall hall. "everyone! stay calm!" she said as she saw everyone running.

Sailor Neptune and Uranus were holding hands, as they try to make it to their room. Sailor Uranus started to pack clothes as Mercury went to get their daughter in the other room.

As she runs to her room, her daughter, Umbriel, was just casually playing her toys. "Mama!" Umbriel said as she saw her mother at the door. "Come on, bri. We need to go" she said as she packed some supplies for her daughter. Sailor Neptune gently picked up Umbriel and ran towards the living area. "are we ready to go?" Uranus said as she saw Neptune and Umbriel running towards her.

"Yea, were ready to go" Neptune said as they ran towards the exit of the moon kingdom. as they ran towards the spaceships, they kept stopping because of the earthquakes. Sailor Neptune gently put Umbriel in the spaceship. One last earthquake, made the moon kingdom crumble into pieces.

"im so sorry Umbriel" Uranus said as she kissed her daughter's forehead. Sailor Uranus protected Neptune and Umbriel as she used her powers against Sailor Galaxia. "I'll miss you, bri" Mercury said as she kissed her cheek and closed the door.

Umbriel started crying as she saw Neptune got farther and farther away from her. as the spaceship got farther away from the moon kingdom, Umbriel admired the stars and planets in space. she got closer to one planet that was blue and green, her spaceship started to go faster and faster to the planet.

Umbriel's ship, finally crashed at the planet and looked at her surroundings. she saw a beautiful view of the water. and across from it was a bunch of buildings, forming a pretty skyline. Umbriel started to get scared as she saw someone get closer to her ship

It was 6 am; the woman was just getting ready for work when she heard a crush in her backyard. she dropped everything including her fresh cup of coffee and ran outside; seeing a spaceship.

as the ship opened, she calmed down as umbriel saw a beautiful woman.

"hey kiddo, how did you get here?" She said as her arm gently rubbed Umbriel's cheek. The woman looked inside Umbriel's ship and examined it. she looked at umbriel and admired her.

umbriel has two buns on her head, a onesie and some toys next to her. the woman looked at the gem around her neck and saw a name printed on it. she realized the toddler was name umbriel.

"is your name, Umbriel?

Umbriel looked at her and slowly nodded. She started to cry as she missed her parents already. "oh no, its okay. i'll take care of you"