iv. crystal

☽彡

☽彡

It was Umbriel's birthday when she received her crystal heart from her parents. She was turning two and Neptune thought it would protect her for the future.

"Here this is for you, sweetheart" the familar voice said as she gave a heart made of glass to Umbriel. Umbriel wakes up drenched in sweat as she looked at the time. She starts to get for ready school as she looks on her dresser. Umbriel spots a familar glass heart from her dreams.

She picked it up and decided to wear it to school. As Umbriel went downstairs, she packed her lunch and left for school.

As she got to school and went to her classes. Umbriel couldn't stop playing with her glass heart, she looked at in admiration. Umbriel asked to go to the bathroom.

Umbriel walked past a classroom and saw Peter and Ned in engineering class. Umbriel decided to say hello, she sneaked behind them. While Umbriel was trying to sneak past them, she saw peter fiddling with a familar object from last night. "Hey guys" Umbriel giggled as she scared Peter and Ned. "H-hey Bri" Umbriel's heart fluttered at Peter's nickname for her. "What are you guys working on?" Umbriel said as she tried to get a peek behind peter.

"Um its- nothing" Peter said as he tried to hide the object behind his back. Umbriel decided to just go back to class and worry about it later.

☽彡

After school, Umbriel decided to study a bit for decathlon. While she was leaving the school, she saw peter sneak back into the engineering lab. Umbriel decided to snoop and try not to make any sound. She realized it was the two guys who attack her and Spider-man.

She saw that peter hid under a table and decided to improvise and help. Umbriel walked in and distracted them. "Um, May i help you?" Umbriel as she tried to sound professional. "We were just looking at the tech you got here" One of them said as Umbriel was confused. "Well, its best for you to leave now" Umbriel said with a smile as the guys started to leave.

As Umbriel left with the guys, she saw peter leaving the room. "What are you doing here?" He said as he walked towards Umbriel. "I wanted to help." Umbriel realized that Peter's voice sounded familar like the one from last night. "You're him arent you?" Umbriel said as Peter looked at her with widen eyes.

"um, i-i don't know what you are talking about" Peter said as Umbriel smirked at the fact she was right. "Then i guess you're that girl that helped me then?" Peter said as Umbriel blushed at the fact of Peter was close to her.