i. prism

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

I heard crying and everyone screaming as i tried to process what was happening. "Come on, Neptune!" Umbriel heard a familar voice. "We have to get to the ship" another familar voice said. i was placed in a warm chair as i saw my mother put my seatbelt on. "im so sorry Umbriel" My mother said as she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Umbriel!" Umbriel groans as she heard someone screaming her name. "Umbriel, Wake up! You don't want to be late on your first day!" Umbriel shoots up as she realize it was monday. "Okay! I'm up" She scream back as she gets out of bed.

As Umbriel ran down the stairs, she greets her step-mother for breakfast. "Good Morning, Kiddo!" she said as she gave me my toast from the toaster. "Mom, you realize that i'm 15 right? I'm not 5 anymore" Umbriel said as she walks towards the fridge to get some strawberry jam.

"i know, i just love calling kiddo." she said as she kissed my cheek and made her way to the dinner table. Umbriel realizes the time and rushes what shes doing. "Sorry Mom gotta go!" she said as she grabs her backpack and kiss her moms head.

Umbriel runs to the bus stop, as she sees the bus arriving. she got on and sat in the middle of the bus. Umbriel thinks about the dream she had this morning. She eats her toast as she thinks about the dream. Umbriel snaps back to reality as someone taps her shoulder.

"Hey can i sit here?" A girl with brown hair said as she looks at Umbriel. "Oh yea sure" Umbriel said as she scoots over some to let the girl sit next to her. "I'm Umbriel" Umbriel introduce herself to the brown hair girl. "Michelle" she puts her hand out and allows me to shake it.

Umbriel looks at the book Michelle had in her hand and becomes intrigued "Julius Caesar? Nice choice." Umbriel said as she looks at Michelle. "Oh yea, its a summer's assignment for a class im in this year" Michelle said as the bus stops.

The students all got off and walked towards the school. Umbriel finally got off the bus and admires the school. As she walks closer to the school, she heard someone honk the horn. Umbriel looks back and see a grey audi almost hitting a boy. "Whats Up, Penis parker!"

The boy said as he speeds away, i look at the boy who almost got hit. We locked eyes for 2 seconds before, some students bumped into me. I decided to stop being awkward and walk into the school.

Umbriel looks up and down at the piece of paper she got from the principal. She tries to find the locker 647 and says "excuse me" 10 times. As she finally finds her locker and puts in her combination. Umbriel puts her books in her locker and goes to her first class.

Umbriel finally makes it to her class. "Good morning class" the teacher said as she wrote "Calculus 101" Seven minutes into class, i stared at the famous scientists above the chalkboard. "okay, how do we calculate linear accelerations between point a and b?"

the teacher said as Umbriel looked confused. The teacher called on a kid named flash. "the product sign of the angle and gravity divided by the mass" He said confidently. "Nope, Peter" Umbriel saw the boy from eariler as he sprung up from his seat.

"You still with us?" She said to Peter as he closes his laptop. "Uh, Yea. Mass cancels out. So its gravity times sign." He answered to the question. The teacher nodded at peter and then spoke. "Right. See flash, being the fastest isnt always the best if you are wrong"

Students laughed at the teachers response. Umbriel laughed and then looked at peter, who was looking at the clock.

As class ended, Umbriel went towards the cafeteria to get lunch. Umbriel got her lunch and find somewhere to eat. "Hey Umbriel" She looked behind her and saw michelle. "Hey Michelle" "Do you want to sit next to each other?" Michelle said as Umbriel nodded and followed her to the table.

I looked to see girls hanging a poster for homecoming. "Did liz get a new top?" Umbriel heard Peter say and she looked at him. Umbriel turned to see who was liz. "No, we've seen that before. Never with that skirt" Peter's friend said as Umbriel laughed at their admiration of the girl.

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creeping though." I laughed as Umbriel decided to speak up. "Too late" Umbriel said as Peter and his looked at me. "You guys are losers" Michelle cut in as Umbriel giggled at her response.

As Umbriel, walked towards the trash can, someone called her name. "Hey Umbriel" Umbriel turned around to see liz. "Um how do you know my name?" Umbriel said with confusion. "The Principal told me to show you around the school." The girl said as Umbriel nodded "We are having a decathlon meeting after lunch. You should come and meet some people" She said as i agreed. "Um sure"

As Umbriel followed liz to the auditorium, to see some students. "You can sit right here, as we practice. So you can get the hang of it." Liz said as she pulled out a chair for me. Umbriel noticed that Peter was also in the decathlon club. He walked towards her as she looked at liz talking to her team.

"Hey Peter, you came!" Liz said as she came towards Umbriel and Peter. "Yea" He said as Umbriel looked at peter and noticed his eyes on her. "I see you've met Umbriel" Liza said as looked at me. "Uh Yea, i met her during lunch" Peter said with love in his eyes.