moving halfway across the world only to find that I'm different ch 8

heres another one. enjoy=D

remember to comment and vote please=D

Chapter 8

"That dress looks great on you. You should totally get it for the party." We were at the mall, Ally and me, trying on dresses for the beach party this Saturday night. I had just come out in a tight leather dress that was suffocating and uncomfortable.

"No thanks, I think I'm going to go for something less slutty. But that dress looks great on you." I replied, admiring the cute satin dress she had on. I pulled on a blue floral dress and turned to look in the mirror. Yes, this was definitely the one to 'wow' Rafe at the party. I haven't talked to him since the beach thing and I wasn't sure what he thought about it all, I mean he does have a girlfriend and we were close to kissing, again. I don't know, I just really hope something happens at the party to ease my mind about the whole situation.

"Yup this is the one Ally. The one to surely blow Rafe's socks off." I turned around in front of her waiting nervously for her approval.

"You look amazing, I'm so jealous!" she said while grabbing my hand and spinning me around for a full view of it all. "Rafe won't know what hit him, and maybe this time you'll actually get the kiss."

I told Ally about what happened at the beach, not the whole confessions part but the almost kiss part. Needless to say she was totally ecstatic and couldn't wait for the party so that something could actually happen between us. I know it was wrong to think of it like that, I mean I'm practically the other girl that he would be cheating with but I couldn't help it, I can't stop myself from feeling this way. I was helpless. Sounds pretty pathetic I know, but hopefully he'll come to his senses and pick me. Ya, right.

"Oh who am I kidding, how can I possible compete with his girlfriend. I must be an idiot if I think there's anything between Rafe and I. Lets just forget it, I don't want to go to the party anyways." I plopped down on one the waiting chairs with a sigh.

"Hey what are you talking about, I've met his girlfriend and trust me, you're a zillion times better than her. And besides, I've noticed the way that Rafe looks at you, and its not just in a brotherly type of way." She said while grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch. "Now we are going to that party and we're going to be the hottest ones there and your going to finally tell Rafe how you feel and then your gonna grab his face and plant one on him!" she cried while forcing me to look at myself in the mirror.

"Ok, your right I can do this." I replied with a big smile on my face. And I had to admit I did look pretty good in the blue dress. "Wait but what about you, who are you going to hook up with tonight?" I asked her while wiggling my eyebrows and giving her a sly grin.

"Oh don't worry I'll find my own hottie over there. I always do." She replied while giving me a wink and going back in the dressing room to change.

"Uh huh riiiggghhhht..." I followed her into the dressing room and started to change clothes. "Um so what about Booze, why don't you give him a try tonight."

"Booze? Uh no way he's like my brother." She called out from her dressing room.

"Why not him, he likes you I can tell. The way he looks at you when you don't notice and trust me, its not just in a brotherly type of way." I replied throwing back her own words. I got out of the dressing room, holding the beautiful blue dress, and stood waiting for Ally to finish. A minute later she came out holding her satin dress and we made our way to the cashier.

"No thanks, and besides it would just be too weird and he does NOT like me in that way. You must be mistaken." She replied giving the cashier her credit card.