Danger

~*~ Your POV
"Welcome to the Pole!" North cheered, his voice thundering throughout the room. Your ears seemed to pop from his loudness and they started to ring as you winced.

   "Okay, okay, that's great and all but that's loud!" You complained. North just laughed,

    "You get used to it!"

   You glanced at the other guardians, who seem to be unfazed by the loudness and shrugged.

   "So now what?" You asked. "My father is probably planning an attack from what I've heard about him. And what's so special about me anyway?"

   "I don't know, that's what we want to know. We ask Manny!" North decided and rushed off to the globe, opening the panel to the roof showing the full, glowing orb of the Moon. You stood there awkwardly as the other guardians started walking to follow North. You had no idea what was going on.

Jack looked over and smirked, "Come on Y/n, you don't wanna be left out, do ya?" He asked, winking and holding out a hand in offer. You felt your face heating up slightly and just brushed passed him instead, his hand still held out as you could see him cringe out of the corner of your eye.

"I think ya just got rejected, mate," You listened to Bunny laughing as you stood next to a sleeping Sandy.

"Shut up Easter Kangaroo," Jack shot back and you looked back to see Jack and Bunny in each other's faces.

Soon enough you started laughing loudly, shocking the guardians at your sudden happiness. You wiped the tears from your eyes and it took you a while for you to stop laughing, and yet you still couldn't look at Jack without laughing further. In the meantime you and Bunny started talking quietly in a corner, making fun of Jack whilst Jack just sat by a windowsill, moping around.

~*~ Jack POV
I sat by the windowsill moping. I looked to see Y/n and Bunny snickering in a corner making fun of me, and as much as I seemed to be upset, I chuckled softly and smiled.

Y/n was finally smiling and laughing. I think she's becoming happy.

~*~ Your POV
Tooth and Sandy were talking about work in Europe, and North was still speaking with Man In Moon. You've also learned all about the Guardians, and all about Man In Moon and how Guardians are chosen. You and Bunny have bonded greatly since you've arrived, and it's only been an hour.

"You are sure about this?" North asked aloud, grabbing everyone's attention. He and Man In Moon had been talking through North's thoughts, which was pretty impressive in your opinion.

You looked over to North as you and Bunny, along with everyone else, gathered back into a group. North spun around as faced us, and as much as you tried, you failed to read his face to see whether it was good or bad news. You got your answer.

"I have good and bad news, which do you want first-" he started, but Tooth interrupted

"Good!" She stated, but Bunny scoffed,

"No way! Bad news!" Sandy threw symbols of thumbs up.

The Guardians started arguing over the unsaid news, and you just looked over everyone. They argued like children, you thought. Little did you know, Jack was just staring at you while you laughed at them.

"Quiet! Y/n, it's your decision. What do you choose?" North asked.

You gulped, and shrugged as everyone turned to you, "I guess I'll go with the good news?"

Bunny groaned but soon regained himself as North sighed,

"I wish you'd have gone with bad.." he mumbled. You got a little worried but he said,

"The good news is that you have Us Guardians on the side,"

You raised an eyebrow, "What is that supposed to mean? What's the bad news?"

The Guardians got dead serious and you all tuned into North as he looked at you, and your heart skipped a beat as he said,

"Y/n, you're in danger,"