Chapter 1

It was like any other day for Sam and Colby. They were going to film a new video for their YouTube channel and like every other exploration video on their channel, the boys were going to an old, abandoned building in the middle of nowhere that a fan had told them about. "Hey,what did you find out about this place Sam?" Colby enquired whilst driving, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Well all I could find out is the building and town surrounding it were just abandoned a long time ago and nobody knows why, also nobody knows what the building use to be use for but apparently there are no security or police patrolling around there because they all refuse to go there." Sam informed calmly, not seeing the potential danger of exploring that place.

"Wait, what?" Colby almost screamed, taking his eyes of the road for a second to look at Sam like he was a crazy person. "What do you mean the police refuse to go there?"

"The police refuse to go there because of all of the violence and paranormal activity." Sam said looking down at his phone, still not seeing what the big deal was.

"If the police, who have guns, are too scared to go there what are we doing going there?" Colby asked worriedly.

"Aww, don't worry Colby, I'll protect you." Sam teased, using a mocking voice whilst nudging Colby on the shoulder gently.

"Ugh, you're gonna get us killed one day Sam Golbach." Colby sighed and Sam chuckled, thinking Colby was just making a joke. "I'm not joking Sam." Colby snapped which made Sam jump a little bit.

"Wow dude, calm down." Sam said realising Colby was serious. They then decided to sit in silence for the rest of the journey.