Chapter 25

"I'm here colbs." Sam whispered as Colby opened his eyes. Sam grabbed Colby's hand as he moved closer
"Unbelievable." Brennen said as he stormed out of the room, obviously jealous the Colby asked for Sam instead of him. Colby winced as he felt the pain in his arm.
"I'll go get the nurse." Aaron announced as he ran out of the room.
"Your gonna be ok." Sam sighed in relief.
~Time Skip~
Colby hadn't said much when he was in the hospital or when he came home. When he did come home he went back into the routine of locking himself in his room and not coming out. This time though all the roommates tried to talk to him and they all left food for him outside his room in hopes he would eat it. Sometimes he did and sometimes he didn't, it just depended what mood he was in that day. Since the hospital Colby had improved physically, he was eating and sleeping but mentally he seem to just sink further and further. 'I'm just a waste of space.' Colby's thoughts were interrupted be Sam coming into Colby's room. 'Damn! I forgot to lock the door.' Colby thought to himself as Sam sat down next to him. "Why did you do that the other day?" Sam asked, gesturing to Colby's wrist.
"Because I'm a waste of space." Colby answered, speaking his mind.
"No you're not!" Sam responded getting slightly angry that Colby thinks so little of himself.
"Yes I am!" Colby shouted as he stood up and walked to the corner of his room.
"Why do you think so little of yourself?" Sam shouted as he stood up too.
"Because I'm worthless!" Colby shouted at sam.
"No you're not!" Sam argued getting more angry.
"Why? WHY WONT YOU JUST LET ME DIE?!" Colby screamed at Sam.
"BECAUSE I NEED YOU!" Sam screamed which made Colby go silent.
"When you had that fever and you feinted and we took you to hospital... you told me you were in love with me and... and you kissed me... I know you don't remember it but... even if it was just your fever talking and you don't actually love me, I still love you... with all my heart and that will never change!" Sam cried looking down at the floor. "I'm in love with you Colby Bro-" Sam was interrupted by Colby passionately kissing him and pining his arms to the wall, at the sides of his head. Those words 'I'm in love with you Colby.' Was all Colby ever wanted to hear from Sam. Colby pulled away from the kissed, breathing heavily and not opening his eyes. Sam, who was still pined up against the wall, looked at him with a confused expression on his face. "Colby?" Sam asked. Both of the boys were breathing heavily as Colby looked up with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.
"I love you Sam. I have been in love with you for so long but I never had the guts to tell you." Colby admitted as they both giggled. Sam leaned forwards to start kissing Colby again. Colby let go of Sam arms and then Sam wrapped his arms around Colby's neck as Colby wrapped his arms around Sam waist. They walked over to the bed and sat down on it, not breaking the passionate kiss once. Sam climbed onto and sat on Colby's lap as he pulled away from the kiss.
"I love you." Sam said with a massive smile on his face and his hands cupping Colby's face.
"I love you too." Colby replied with a massive smile on his face as well.
(I'm sorry but I cannot write the smexy time stuff because it's too cringy so just imagine it because you not gonna get it here lol.)
Sam rested his head on Colby's chest as they both panted. "What are we gonna do from here?" Sam asked.
"What do you mean?" Colby asked looking down at Sam.
"I mean what are we gonna tell the fans, our friends and our families?" Sam looked up at Colby so their eyes were meeting.
"I don't know but whatever we do, we'll do it together." Colby replied as he smiled and both the boys kissed.

(Thank you guys for all the votes and reads that I got on this book! I can't believe I've finally finished this book! If you're wondering why am I ending this book, I have three reasons;
1. I was running out of ideas and it seemed like a good time to end it.
2. I'm working on a new solby book
3. I won't have a lot of time for writing in the next few weeks because my mum (or mom if you're American) is going to have an operation tomorrow so I will have to help around the house also I'm trying to get into college so I have to do some studying and stuff to get in there so yeah.
Anyway I just wanted to say if I get enough ideas for a continuation of this book I will do a sequel.
I will probably be uploading my new solby fanfic/book called 'I'm here.' sometime next week so please follow meh!

' sometime next week so please follow meh!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Here's sort of a sneak peak of my new book

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Here's sort of a sneak peak of my new book. I promise it isn't as depressing as it sounds!
Anyway thank you to everyone who read and voted on this book! I appreciate it so much and hopefully I'll see you when I upload my next book. Also I will still be reading and voting on other people's books because that's how I chill out. I know, I'm boring. Byeeee for now! ☺️)