Chapter 11

It had been a few days since Colby came home from the hospital. He still had a little sniffle and a raspy voice but except from that he was basically back to his depressed self. The boys, including Sam, had asked him what he remembered from that day but Colby didn't remember anything. He didn't remember the kiss or how he revealed to Sam that he was in love with him so Sam didn't say anything about it. Sam thought that the fever was making him do and say crazy things that weren't true but little did he know that they were true.
"Sam?" Colby asked poking his head into Sam's room, snapping Sam out of his thoughts.
"Yeah?"
"You wanna film an exploration video? It's just we haven't posted on our channel for nearly two months." Colby said. Sam could tell by the tone of his voice that he didn't want too. This was the first time he had actually seen Colby outside his room for the past few days, the first time he had talked to Sam in past few days.
"Y-Yeah but are you sure you'll be up to it?" Sam asked jumping off of his bed.
"I'll be fine, be downstairs in ten minutes." Colby said not looking at Sam once, his voice was emotionless and his eyes were empty. Sam just stood looking at the doorway his friend was just standing in. 'Should I tell him that he kissed me?' Sam wondered to himself whilst he touched his lips where Colby had placed his a few days before, blushing slightly at the memory. Sam then sighed, not knowing what to do. If he did tell Colby it might make things worse between them. They had been fighting a lot since their last exploration video. Sam then shook his head, snapping himself out of his thoughts as he realised that he had already waisted eight minutes just thinking and he had to meet Colby downstairs in two minutes. He grabbed his XPLR bag that he had shoved in the corner and ran downstairs to meet Colby. "Let's go." Colby sighed as the blonde quickly walked towards him. He grabbed his car keys and opened the front door.
    "Are you sure your ok? Do you want me to drive?" Sam asked worried about Colby who had massive dark circles around his eyes. It was obvious that he hadn't been sleeping.
"I'll be okay, come on. Get in, it's a long drive." Colby said walking towards his car. Sam did as he was told, not wanting to upset Colby. 'This is going to be a long day.' Sam thought to himself as he slid into the car.

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have writers block. Anyway, did anyone see Sam and Colby's new video about the queen Mary ship? I think it's real and even if it's not, I won't be sleeping tonight... 😖)
Word count: 453