Part 33

General POV.

The ambulance came in time to whisk Allison away to hospital. There had been no response from her since she landed on the road. Finn and his dad drove to the hospital along with Cheryl in the back, crying and sobbing. The police came by to take statements from the guy who drove the car.

-

At the hospital, Allison was been treated instantly when she arrived at the hospital. Finn, Eric and Cheryl turned up and asked where Allison was. They were told to wait in the waiting room for doctors to give the news.

~half an hour~

The doctors came back to find the mother of Allison.

"Anyone here for Allison?" The doctor asked people in the waiting room. Cheryl stood us along with Eric.

"What's the news doc?" She asked. The doctor gestured his hand to tell her to follow him down the corridor. Eric stayed behind with his worried son.

"She's gonna be okay. She's a tough cookie." Eric joked.

"I'm worried dad. I've never seen her hurt before and it kills me to see it happen again." Finn told his dad.

"I assure you, she's fine." Eric said, rubbing his sons back. Cheryl came back, eyes full of tears. "What's the news?" Eric stood up, along with Finn.

"She had a nasty fall. The doctors need to do more test before they let anyone in." She told the boys.

"So what now?" Finn asked.

"We wait son." Eric told us son.

-

Finn's POV.

I hope Allison is alright. I don't know why but I might be falling for her and it kills me to sit here and do nothing. She had a bad accident and I can't do anything to help her. The doctors are trying all they can but I feel hopeless doing anything.